RHA Warranty
Mar 4, 2017 at 1:09 PM Post #31 of 38
My T20s lost sound in the right ear a couple weeks ago. RHA replaced them with minimal headache. I must say I'm really glad to have a working set again. They sound quite a bit better than any of my other phones and I got a little tired of my triple driver 1more while waiting.

Oct 19, 2017 at 11:03 AM Post #32 of 38
Hello,
Has anyone had a warranty claim looked at recently?
I have sent a request and messaged privately on FB but not heard a peep. Quite frustrating there is no phone number to call to make sure the website messages have been received.
Thanks.

Feb 5, 2018 at 4:33 AM Post #34 of 38
I've tried to contact them but they haven't replied to me either. I can't seem to find my receipt.

Hi NuroKnight,

I am very sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with your headphones and have not received a reply from our customer support team. If you could please message us your customer support ticket number, I will be able to assist you further.

May 2, 2018 at 6:36 PM Post #35 of 38
I’ve also contacted RHA support team twice 2 month ago... No answer, no reply whatsoever.
My 750i cable is falling a part, right after the ear bending in the junction of the gray rubber and the black plastic.

They are 2 years old exactly. Bought them through apple store and still have the receipt.
It’s very disappointing....

May 15, 2018 at 9:43 AM Post #36 of 38
Just been back and forth with RHA support regarding another problem with my 750's. This is my second set as my initial set were returned and I received a replacement last year. BUT.. since my first purchase was over three years ago they will not honour replacing the set that is currently faulty. Confusing I know!

Aug 2, 2018 at 7:32 PM Post #37 of 38
For what it's worth, I had a great experience with RHA warranty support. My MA750i's developed a small rip in the cable and they responded quickly and replaced the whole thing without any issue!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back