RHA Warranty
Feb 15, 2016 at 8:48 PM Post #16 of 38
Thanks for the info. I already did that. But the email response came from the support on my country (hong kong) wich asking me about the receipt. And if I send they say that I have to contact apple or rha main. It's like a loop. :)

Wow! I'm really impressed and appreciate your support team sir. I just received the replacement.

Feb 19, 2016 at 1:00 AM Post #17 of 38
Just wanted to comment that this thread was the tipping point for choosing a pair of RHA-MA750i's tonight over Westones or Sonys.  Knowing that I can expect this kind of customer service is worth a lot to me.  Keep up the good work!

emb

Feb 28, 2016 at 9:46 PM Post #18 of 38
Their 3-year-warranty claim sounded iffy, but this thread makes me feel confident that I made the right choice. Just placed an order on Amazon for a pair of MA750i's.

Mar 16, 2016 at 6:28 PM Post #19 of 38
I'm stuck in a city more than a thousand clicks away from my house for the next few months and won't be able to grab my receipt until then. Just emailed RHA in hopes that they'll be able to do something for me anyway - I desperately miss music in my ears and these MA750is are the best in-ears I've ever had (and I've had many).

I've been really impressed with RHA's customer service after reading this thread. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed!

Feb 22, 2017 at 10:48 AM Post #20 of 38
Sorry for resurrecting an old thread, but my T10i's suddenly stopped working in one ear today.  I'm devastated being without them, as I totally love them.  I can't find my receipt, but i do have all the original packaging.  Will they be able to help me without the original receipt?
David

Feb 22, 2017 at 10:57 AM Post #21 of 38
  Sorry for resurrecting an old thread, but my T10i's suddenly stopped working in one ear today.  I'm devastated being without them, as I totally love them.  I can't find my receipt, but i do have all the original packaging.  Will they be able to help me without the original receipt?
David

Hi David! 

I am sorry to hear you are having an issue with your T10i. If you contact our customer care team they will be able to assist you further. I will also give them a heads up that you will be getting in touch. 

If you need anything else just give me a shout. 

Thanks! 

Mar 1, 2017 at 4:49 PM Post #26 of 38
Hello.. First time posting here, but was looking for exactly the kind of help that you seem to be providing.

I bought a set of MA750i earphones last year, that have what i can only describe as a weak point on the control side of the cable.
They've never been treated with anything but care and love, so they do still work properly. The issue is that the covering between the black and grey cable hasn't ever sat as securely as it should, but it's now starting to feel weak enough to start causing problems.

I still have my receipt and live in the UK.

Anthony..

Mar 1, 2017 at 5:58 PM Post #27 of 38
  Hello.. First time posting here, but was looking for exactly the kind of help that you seem to be providing.

I bought a set of MA750i earphones last year, that have what i can only describe as a weak point on the control side of the cable.
They've never been treated with anything but care and love, so they do still work properly. The issue is that the covering between the black and grey cable hasn't ever sat as securely as it should, but it's now starting to feel weak enough to start causing problems.

Anthony..

I believe RHA is based in Glasgow. Your warranty should be three years. Have you contacted them yet?

Mar 2, 2017 at 3:27 AM Post #28 of 38

Anthony..

Hi Anthony,

I am sorry to hear you are having problems with your MA750i. If you contact our customer care team here they will be able to help you further. Just let me know if you need any more assistance.

Thanks,

Calum 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back