RHA Warranty
Jan 31, 2015 at 7:36 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 38

longtalltechsan

New Head-Fier
Anyone ever had to use the RHA warranty? The wire got pulled far enough out of the male adapter on my MA750i's today and they no longer work. I am wondering of they will replace them. Anyone have any experience with their warranty process?

Jan 31, 2015 at 8:31 PM Post #2 of 38
Yes, I had to actually contact them for warranty for the same issue only about a week ago.  I sent them pics of the problem, and a picture of the receipt.  They sent me a replacement pair that only took about 4 days to get to me.  They have great customer service.

Feb 2, 2015 at 5:34 AM Post #4 of 38
Anyone ever had to use the RHA warranty? The wire got pulled far enough out of the male adapter on my MA750i's today and they no longer work. I am wondering of they will replace them. Anyone have any experience with their warranty process?

Hey man,

If you want to PM us your name/email, we'll see that the team expedites your email. Sorry to hear you're having a problem with the product.

Best,

RHA

Feb 2, 2015 at 6:02 AM Post #5 of 38
I've had the sound go out on one side of two pairs of the MA150. Both were replaced by RHA with MA200s.

(I've also tried to return the RHA MA450i that I bought from the local Apple store. They screwed up with the courier service that picks up returns, so Apple let me keep the item and refunded me anyway.)

Feb 3, 2016 at 8:48 AM Post #13 of 38
Thanks for the info. I already did that. But the email response came from the support on my country (hong kong) wich asking me about the receipt. And if I send they say that I have to contact apple or rha main. It's like a loop.
smily_headphones1.gif

Ah, got ya, sorry.

I'll drop you a PM with another option, keep an eye out!

Feb 8, 2016 at 10:26 PM Post #14 of 38
Hey man,

If you want to PM us your name/email, we'll see that the team expedites your email. Sorry to hear you're having a problem with the product.

Best,

RHA

You guys seem to be a really cool brand and i am almost sold on investing on a pair of ma750s as well....

Just a few questions about the warranty though.... The 3 year warranty only covers internal problem or does it cover external damage as well?

Usually u guys repair under warranty or simply exchange the flawed product for a brand new one?

Cheers and keep the good work RHA Team..... :)

Feb 9, 2016 at 4:32 AM Post #15 of 38
You guys seem to be a really cool brand and i am almost sold on investing on a pair of ma750s as well....

Just a few questions about the warranty though.... The 3 year warranty only covers internal problem or does it cover external damage as well?

Usually u guys repair under warranty or simply exchange the flawed product for a brand new one?

Cheers and keep the good work RHA Team.....
smily_headphones1.gif

Morning!

Three year warranty covers everything that could be considered a manufacturing issue - things we're responsible for. If the problem's purely aesthetic, the team might investigate a little more than an obvious technical problem, similarly, the team will decide on repair or exchange based on the nature of the issue.

Thanks for considering the MA750!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back