RHA - T20 - Impressions, Reviews, and questions
Mar 8, 2016 at 3:45 PM Post #677 of 1,127
I can compare to DUNU DN-1000 which is a triple driver too that sounds excelent for the price and RHA T20 performs very close with a bit better bass definition. Can also compare to Trinity ATLAS where T20 has better treble (refinement), body and separation (although ATLAS has better bass definition and transparency).

Mar 14, 2016 at 7:21 PM Post #678 of 1,127
A couple of questions please (my first post!). I'm 7 days in to my 14 days Apple return period and am want to like these but am struggling with fit and bass. On fit I'll persevere (have tried Soundmagic tips, Shure Olives from my now
Sold 535s and comply 400s). On bass though what (roughly) do people think is the burn in time for these earphones? I think I'm on about 10 hours is so. Is that enough? One more (sorry), Shure SE425 worth an audition (I like a bit of warmth and bass but also wide soundstage and detail - too fussy probably)!

Mar 14, 2016 at 7:58 PM Post #679 of 1,127
You definitely are not getting proper seal and fit. T20 easily trumps Shure 535 or 425 in bass quantity and quality, as well as detail. I'm surprised the Shure Olives even fit the T20. The correct Comply tip is the 200, not the 400. I noticed the bulk of the burn in within a few hours. The Comply 200 works well , but Crystal tips I found to be much more comfortable and to have the best sound of the tips I've tried. Also, give the included silicone tips a fair try, they are good quality and if they fit well, they allow for excellent sound, bass and detail included.

Mar 14, 2016 at 8:30 PM Post #680 of 1,127
Yeah, the T20 whomps the SE425 in the bass and bass detail departments. It's not even close (I own both, and several more).  The SE425 is a more balanced signature, and it is a bit better in the treble than the T20.

It definitely sounds like you aren't getting a good seal.  Have you tried the different filters, also? They can change the presentation dramatically.

Mar 15, 2016 at 4:40 AM Post #681 of 1,127
Thanks for the replies. I'll give the comply 200 a go and at the moment I'm concentrating on fit rather than tip as I seem to have found some tips (ones that came with it) that do the job. Thanks for the information on the Shure's. I think overall I'll end up keeping the T20s.

Mar 24, 2016 at 12:49 AM Post #682 of 1,127
Hi all

Is anyone here using the included shirt clip? due to the extremely long cables and my short stature :frowning2: i had to use the included shirt clip in order to get a comfortable length. But the clip seems to be too tight to clip both the left and right cables and seems to flatten the cables. Will this damage the cables in the long run???

Thanks

Mar 24, 2016 at 1:24 PM Post #684 of 1,127
Hi all

Is anyone here using the included shirt clip? due to the extremely long cables and my short stature :frowning2: i had to use the included shirt clip in order to get a comfortable length. But the clip seems to be too tight to clip both the left and right cables and seems to flatten the cables. Will this damage the cables in the long run???

Thanks

I wouldn't advise it. The clip is really not fit for purpose. It's almost like a practical joke RHA is playing on us.

How are these to lie in bed in a lateral position?

I find them more comfortable lying in a horizontal position.

Mar 25, 2016 at 8:18 AM Post #686 of 1,127
They're excellent for both; use mine almost exclusively for the gym and running now - build quality isn't something you need to worry about, but you're also covered by a 3 year warranty if something were to happen.

Apr 1, 2016 at 2:54 PM Post #690 of 1,127
Amazon has these for $200 as a warehouse deal. Does anyone know if RHA will honor the full warranty?

I can't say for sure about RHA, they are very customer-oriented, but Amazon Warehouse Deals is NOT an authorized seller for ANY IEM, and other makers have denied warranty claims on Warehouse Deals items.  Understandable, since the maker has no way to know if they are used, damaged, fakes, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back