RHA S500i: an all-new, ultra-compact in-ear headphone
Aug 20, 2015 at 4:41 PM Post #17 of 54
The
  Hey RHA friends, you missed my question above! Thx in advance for answering!

Apologies, we did indeed miss this.

At launch S500 and S500i will sit alongside the MA350 and MA450i at launch. They offer a different propostition, despite similar price points, in shape, fit and sound signature. So yes, there's a difference in the two.

Looking forward to seeing some more reactions once they're out in the wild.

Aug 20, 2015 at 4:53 PM Post #18 of 54

1. We're very happy with the tuning, and think you guys will be too, but it's worth keeping in mind that they will be sold in mass-market retailers.
2. Working on it. In the meantime, you might be interested in our Europe online store!

Thanks for the feedback and interest so far! Keep the questions coming.

Thanks for the reply. I'm mainly into classical music so unless your service goes as far as letting me have a listen and then return them I think I'll pass on these.

As to dealers, contact coolblue.nl, I think it's the right channel for you

Aug 20, 2015 at 5:07 PM Post #20 of 54
any chance RHA will offer a universal/android remote option on any earphones?  how about right angled plugs?

Aug 20, 2015 at 5:23 PM Post #21 of 54
Reviewing program huh
biggrin.gif
I may very well have to put in my name for that when and/or if one happens to appear.

A Fiio-style mail around tour is always a good idea. Might be a bit impractical with tips and things like that. Still... I'd sign up for them. There's something intriguing about RHA products.

Aug 20, 2015 at 11:41 PM Post #23 of 54
nice price point. even if v-shaped sound signature, I think that pricing will make it competitive against the majority of other audiophile-geared or 'mass-market appeal' (haha) IEMs. inclusion of an android remote option is always appreciated!

Aug 20, 2015 at 11:42 PM Post #24 of 54
  Oh,seems they were very "inspired" by the design of the Heaven series of Final Audio....

Final Audio IEMs tend to have much longer housing. this seems like a more compact housing design.

Aug 21, 2015 at 5:49 AM Post #27 of 54
1+ for using micro DD. using te Steelseries Flux now and they are so small, they just go way deep into my ears so I don't have to turn up the volume that much. Pretty sure will get these. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back