RHA MA-750i Review
Nov 3, 2014 at 7:49 AM Post #94 of 382
Thanks for the input Mark, well yeah GR07 for me has minimal bass, love the clarity on the highs but still miss the warm bass on the Shure 215s.. Guess I'll check with the local stores here see if they have the RHAs for audition.. Also, wht do u think about the GR07 Bass edition??

Nov 4, 2014 at 4:38 AM Post #96 of 382
Thanks for the input Mark, well yeah GR07 for me has minimal bass, love the clarity on the highs but still miss the warm bass on the Shure 215s.. Guess I'll check with the local stores here see if they have the RHAs for audition.. Also, wht do u think about the GR07 Bass edition??

not heard the bass edition.  vsonic stopped talking to me after my GR01 review, presumably they did not like it.

Nov 6, 2014 at 4:53 AM Post #97 of 382
Decided not to go with the RHAs due to the price.. Had some researches and went with the HaVi B3 Pro 1, some said it is a decent pair of IEMs for a considerably cheap price which outperforms the Shure SE215s in terms of highs and mids and also some says they have an excellent wide sound stage.. Their on the way from Singapore :)

And two days after ordering them, I also found my GR07 MKII :p

Nov 18, 2014 at 9:35 AM Post #98 of 382
Hey Mark,

absolutely detailed and great review, I just got it delivered and I am very impressed with its sound quality specially sound stage and highs

I am having re400 and compared to this ,,, re400 is dull, I missed crisps high and soundstage

also have shure 215 and they sound crap compared to these...someone says here re400 is better or similar to these, I wont agreee, they are different, this is more fun specially the highs and soundstage.

happy with purchase :)

somewhere I read after burn in the high gets lower,, is it the case really ? I will be disappointed if that happens

Nov 18, 2014 at 10:54 AM Post #99 of 382
Decided not to go with the RHAs due to the price.. Had some researches and went with the HaVi B3 Pro 1, some said it is a decent pair of IEMs for a considerably cheap price which outperforms the Shure SE215s in terms of highs and mids and also some says they have an excellent wide sound stage.. Their on the way from Singapore :)

And two days after ordering them, I also found my GR07 MKII :p

so how does the B3 sounds to your mkii?....

Nov 18, 2014 at 8:22 PM Post #101 of 382
so how does the B3 sounds to your mkii?....

I haven't got enough burn in for the B3, but what I can hear notably for now is that yes the bass is more present there than the MKII.. It's more like punchier type of bass.
Also for the separation is absolutely amazing for a pair of IEMs at that price point, however with the wide soundstage they still need clarity to compliment the overall sound quality IMO.
In the B3, at 95% of volume it only produces the volume of 70% in the MKii..
If you ask me which to pick for an overall use, I'll go with the B3, they're amazing pair of IEMs at A$75.. But if I'm in the mood to listen to instrumentals only, I'll go with the MKii

Nov 19, 2014 at 7:46 AM Post #102 of 382
Hey Mark,

absolutely detailed and great review, I just got it delivered and I am very impressed with its sound quality specially sound stage and highs

I am having re400 and compared to this ,,, re400 is dull, I missed crisps high and soundstage

also have shure 215 and they sound crap compared to these...someone says here re400 is better or similar to these, I wont agreee, they are different, this is more fun specially the highs and soundstage.

happy with purchase
smily_headphones1.gif

somewhere I read after burn in the high gets lower,, is it the case really ? I will be disappointed if that happens

well the 750 refine in the highs, get less brittle and abrasive.  lol yeah, "better" begins to become a really subjective term.  glad your pleased with them.

Nov 19, 2014 at 11:25 AM Post #103 of 382
Hey Mark,

happy with purchase
smily_headphones1.gif

well the 750 refine in the highs, get less brittle and abrasive.  lol yeah, "better" begins to become a really subjective term.  glad your pleased with them.

So in simpler terms you mean the highs will become less prominent.. Isn't it :hushed:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back