RHA DAC/AMP L1
Aug 20, 2015 at 3:56 PM Post #16 of 99
Here's a link to the promo page on the RHA website.  Not much info there, but hopefully that will be changing soon!

http://www.rha-audio.com/us/dacamp

BTW, I absolutely love the industrial design of it!  It looks so unique and just looks as cool as hell.  Plus, it has some rare and even some completely unique features that really set it apart from all the other portable DAC/AMP's out there.  I just really hope the look and design of the production version doesn't change too much from prototype.

popcorn.gif

Aug 21, 2015 at 5:34 PM Post #19 of 99
Can you explain why you are making an AMP with balanced output when none of your IEMs have replacable cables.

1) Guess what will come next.....
2) the amp has a larger market than just current rha iem customers
3) why not

Cheers,
K

Feb 19, 2016 at 5:31 PM Post #24 of 99
From RHA's page:
"
Included with the DACAMP are a range of linking cables and accessories."​

Anyone know if that means it'll have a mini XLR to full-size 4-pin XLR adapter? Does such a cable/adapter even exist currently?​

Mar 4, 2016 at 7:26 PM Post #25 of 99
interested as anything that has bass and treble adjustments is always on my radar

hope it can satisfy bassheads, and drive full size planar headphones

Mar 7, 2016 at 1:03 PM Post #27 of 99
I'm very interested in this device as well. I think pricing was mentioned, or guessed upon in this thread. I don't remember the exact number unfortunately. I love the adjustments on this, and the looks are beautiful, much like other RHA products.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back