RHA DAC/AMP L1
Aug 18, 2016 at 10:00 AM Post #46 of 99
Hello!

If we've not met, I'm Iain, I've been on the RHA Team account for a few years now, but have jumped over to a new account which will be used for less formal things like chatting about tech, shows and general chat. RHA Team will still be around for official things like announcements, review tours and customer care help.

With that said, it's my pleasure to bring to you something you guys might be interested in...

:wink_face:

welcome Iain

looking forward to more deets

Aug 18, 2016 at 1:02 PM Post #50 of 99
Hi Iain. Will you be at RMAF? If so, I look forward to meeting you
smily_headphones1.gif

Yep, year three in Denver for me. Come say hey!

@RHA Iain , any idea of the price ? (in EUROS)

Soon.

Aug 25, 2016 at 5:47 AM Post #53 of 99

Lain? Wega! Iain is a more traditional Gaelic form of Ian!

Also, soon.

can i ask why no photos or impressions were given from can jam on rha dac/amp

Aug 25, 2016 at 9:50 PM Post #57 of 99
Damn, I want this device. When will you guys release the damn thing?!?!?!? I love what you guys create, the build quality is second to none. Also, I absolutely love the aesthetics.

Aug 26, 2016 at 4:13 AM Post #58 of 99
@RHA Iain I have a question and I hope you can answer with something else than just soon. Are you realising the CL1 and one update of the MA750?? Or just the cl1, and when can you give us more info??

Hello! Two new IEMs, CL1 Ceramic is our new flagship, CL750 is an additional entry in the CL Series, completely separate products, and the CL750 is definitely not just an update of the MA750!

The cl750 have the same driver or it's different of the ma750?? And the cl1 looks awesome, I hope sounds as good as it looks.

Completely new driver, designed for use with amps. Only thing that's the same between the two is the housings, everything else is new (and, if you've got an amp, better). 

Damn, I want this device. When will you guys release the damn thing?!?!?!? I love what you guys create, the build quality is second to none. Also, I absolutely love the aesthetics.

Newz. See you in October?

Sep 11, 2016 at 6:33 PM Post #59 of 99
Here's some additional info from IFA on the L1.

This looks like the perfect upgrade for me. I'm looking forward to impressions ...

Sep 11, 2016 at 6:39 PM Post #60 of 99
Also, Iain, some high resolution photos posted here would be great. The ones on your web site do not scale. 
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back