Reviewers Wanted: Be One Of The First to Experience the RHA T10i
Sep 25, 2014 at 11:17 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 157

RHA would like to offer the opportunity for three members of the community to be amongst the first in the world to hear and write about our revolutionary new IEM, the T10i.

The T10i is a high fidelity in-ear headphone constructed from injection moulded stainless steel featuring a custom tuning filter system for sound signature adjustment. The T10i’s handmade driver has been tuned to offer outstandingly clear, true-to-life audio, and a choice of bass or treble filters in addition to reference allows the sound to be tweaked in line with different genres of music.

The T10i also features patent pending mouldable over-ear hooks which use a steel spring to offer flexibility and comfort, a three-button remote and microphone for use with Apple devices and a range of accessories including ten pairs of ear tips in silicone and memory foam and a premium carry case.

Availability

The T10i will go on sale worldwide in November 2014 and a partner product without remote and microphone, the T10, will also be available later this year.

The T10i will also be previewed at CanJam 2014 in Denver, Colorado on 10-12 October 2014.

Review Applications

To apply to review one of the three sets of T10i available, please comment in the thread below stating your interest and any previous experience you’ve had with RHA products.

Applications are open to all Head-Fi members internationally.

The deadline for applications is 1700BST Thursday 2 October 2014. Thanks in advance for your interest.

Further Information

For more on the T10i, check out the dedicated discussion threads in the sponsor forum and in the equipment forum, or visit RHA’s website, Facebook or Twitter.

If you have any questions about the review process, please feel free to post below or send us a PM.

Sep 25, 2014 at 11:35 AM Post #2 of 157
I've got MA750 and am interested in testing out the T10i. The MA750 provided me with good sound (great bass extension if a bit slow, nice smooth highs, but kids aren't as forward as I'd like) and decent comfort (ear hooks give me some trouble and shells don't stay in as well as I'd like). I'm curious to see if T10i solves these issues for me and provide some feedback to the community on these points.

Sep 25, 2014 at 11:37 AM Post #4 of 157
Hello I have had zero experience reviewing RHA products but have reviewed many IEM's and headphones on Head-fi and would love to see what RHA is all about. I will be able to bring a fresh view point to your latest IEM and offer a comparative analysis against the other gear I own or have reviewed in the past.

Sep 25, 2014 at 11:40 AM Post #6 of 157
I do not have experience with RHA products as well.

I, however, did gradually improve in analyzing sound signatures from different earphones. There are certain frequencies adjustments that work and some that should have been neglected in other company's IEMS for instance.

I would hope to compare this IEM to my recent and best gear that I have in my arsenal. Bas, dynamics, and a hybrid will be compared to this earphone.

Update: I already have a full fledged review from the ckr9s. I hope that the RHA T10i competes it, but it already does with accessories. I am hoping one of us here can at least describe the great changes to sound quality via filters.

Sep 25, 2014 at 11:49 AM Post #7 of 157
Well I'd be extremely grateful to receive a review sample hopefully being one of the first to post may help.

I've had an extreme passion for sound starting about 3-4 years ago now I still remember my first venture into the audiophile world after picking up the infamous UE TF10i. Great start and I've never looked back.

I'm interested in business, English language, music, sound and fitness. I'm sure I could go on to write an essay about my hobbies and interest but more importantly I shall keep it short and sweet in the hope of landing what I can only imagine will be a great earphone.

I first heard about RHA audio when the MA350 were announced with glowing reviews emerging everywhere, later on I was at a Head fi gathering in London lo and behold the MA600 and MA750 were available to demo. The MA600 sounded fantastic peaking my interest I then proceeded to try the MA750 WOW brilliant unfortunately my only reason for not buying them there and then came down to the ergonomics and my ears not syncing. Anyway to cut a few chapters out Christmas was around the corner and what better way to bless someone than with the gift of good sound.

Two sets of MA600's were ordered that day both recipients loved them from the well presented packaging down to the warm glow of gladness they received when finally planting them into their ears.

I've dealt with the RHA audio customer service team as an unfortunate malfunction occurred in one of the earpieces. The team was outstanding promptly sending out a replacement couldn't really have asked for more.

I suppose that just about sums up my journey and my encounter with RHA audio thus far.

Thank you for the opportunity guys wish everyone the best and good luck with whomever gets to be lucky enough to get there hands on them.

Sep 25, 2014 at 11:55 AM Post #8 of 157
Well I'll certain volunteer for this onerous task!

I'm a long-time RHA user, starting with the MA-350, then the MA-450i and currently the MA-750i.  So I guess I bring that knowledge to the table.

I'm particularly interested in doing a side-by-side comparison of the T10i with the 750i.  I'll also be interested in testing how it copes with different DAP sources.  I have an iPod classic currently and will be taking delivery of a Pono Player soon...

Sep 25, 2014 at 12:22 PM Post #9 of 157
I second dweaver's nomination. He does some great reviews here and it would be good to see his responses.

I've got a pair of the 750's and  I really like them, comparison versus those and the IE800's I currently have would be nice.

If you can fit me in great, if not, seriously consider dweaver, and also the usuals like |joker|, james444, currawong, etc

Sep 25, 2014 at 12:23 PM Post #10 of 157
I'd be interested in reviewing this new model. I do not have previous experience with RHA iems but have vast experience with IEMs in general. Please see my signature for my iem history. Review would be covered here and on cymbacavum.com.

Sep 25, 2014 at 12:47 PM Post #11 of 157
Hello RHA team!

We're all very excited about the new RHA T10i. Based on how your previous models have been received, there's no wonder everyone's hyped about the upcoming...

I'd like to offer my services to review your new product and hopefully feature it on my thread:
http://www.head-fi.org/t/694003/d-marc0s-journal-my-head-fi-journey-new-tralucent-dacamp-one-impression

I was fortunate to have a friend who lent me his RHA MA750 for a brief audition and you'll find my short review here:
http://www.head-fi.org/t/675848/new-rha-iems-the-ma750i-and-ma600i/330#post_10094520

Thank you for launching this campaign and all the best!

Sep 25, 2014 at 12:59 PM Post #12 of 157
" one of the three " puts me out , still , i dont have much experience with RHA , i avoided 750i because of its bass ( i auditioned it for an hour or so ) and not so good mids for R3 because of its better bass control ( similar decay )  and better mids and highs .
 tell me where i can buy one at cardiff or some where close . i will pick one , on boxing day .

Sep 25, 2014 at 1:26 PM Post #13 of 157
I've been using my MA750i for the better part of this year, and since I've grown quite fond of them (I think I consider them to be my favourite piece of audio equipment at the moment), I'd be very excited to hear and review the T10i, and a comparison with my MA750i. Admittedly I'm not a very experienced reviewer, especially not when it comes to audio products (I've only ever written briefer impressions), but I'd like to think that I'd do a rather good job given my enthusiasm. That is only if you can find a spot for me after the more experienced and important reviewers. (If not, I'll probbaly have to get them anyway at some point.)

I'd also like to mention that I chose the MA750i largely because of H20Fidelity's review, so seeing him review this one would be great.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back