Reviewers needed for 9wave earbuds - free samples
Mar 15, 2011 at 6:36 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 26

swbf2cheater

Headphoneus Supremus
Hi guys,  I am looking for users interested in reviewing the NW Studio in a detailed manner and may be able to compare them with other popular earbuds of the style.  I will be receiving a few 9wave NW Studio units from Mr. Fujii ( 9wave ceo )sometime soon and will issue them out to users of my choosing for review.  The only requirements are that you have some feedback and provide pictures and comparisons in your review.  I am specifically looking for those with earbud experience or lots of reviews on earbuds.  

I am doing this because of the vast number of people asking me about these earbuds.  My email inbox fills up quick and I would love a few other users who help me share the load and provide some incite and their experiences with these buds.  

These earbuds will retail for fairly cheap, only $50US or so.  Please post here if you are interested, hopefully in the next few days I will be able to get the samples out to anyone who wants them

Edit:  I am going to have to only allow active users to review these.  I am having communication issues already, so as a requirement I will have to make sure you can respond to messages or communications in a timely manner, I'll say up to 48 hours.

Below is a picture of what they look like.  

Mar 15, 2011 at 6:57 AM Post #2 of 26
I'd be happy to give them a listen!
biggrin.gif

Mar 15, 2011 at 11:01 AM Post #4 of 26
Mar 15, 2011 at 11:29 AM Post #6 of 26
Actually swbf2ceater, I was just reading your reviews of the 9waves yesterday & was trying to figure out where to buy them. I'd love to give them a listen & compare to my Yuins & MX880s. I'm a big earbud listener since that's all I can use at work & have been looking for some new equip.

Mar 15, 2011 at 11:43 AM Post #8 of 26
I'd like to keep it fair and go in order of who asked first.  I know I will be getting 3 samples, if i get more than that I will report back here 

LFF, TheGame21x and jLeeWach will get them.  I apologize to Cyber, but I dont think I can cover the shipping costs to Canada.  

Mar 15, 2011 at 12:25 PM Post #9 of 26
I don't have a blog or anything, but I could compare the 9wave to several the Senn earbuds (MX560, 760, 471) and my remembrance of the PK3 -- plus all the IEMs I've had in my sig line.

Mar 15, 2011 at 12:32 PM Post #10 of 26
I'd like to keep it fair and go in order of who asked first.  I know I will be getting 3 samples, if i get more than that I will report back here 

LFF, TheGame21x and jLeeWach will get them.  I apologize to Cyber, but I dont think I can cover the shipping costs to Canada.  

I half expected that no way you can just ship the phones and not the package via First Class? If not no worries I'll keep an eye on this thread.

Brendan

Mar 15, 2011 at 1:22 PM Post #11 of 26

Quote:

OK -- if you want additional review, you could ask one of the first reviews to pass them on to me.

Mar 15, 2011 at 1:28 PM Post #12 of 26
Odds are good that is what will happen, I would like two of the users to send cyber as well as you their demo units after they are done.  I will be asking one of three to pass me back a set, I would like to keep one for myself hehe :)

but the other two can float around as much as you guys want, I will leave those negotiations with those who have them up to you both ( cyber and kmhaynes ).  Would be wise to PM the other three and work out which one will send you their demo set ( if they will agree to it )  Please make sure to message me with those details so I can inform 9wave who has them and where they are.  

Mar 15, 2011 at 3:04 PM Post #13 of 26
Cool. I'd be happy to pass along the demo unit after my time with them.

I may have missed this from one of the previous threads, but is there any word on when/where they're going to available for purchase in the US?

Mar 15, 2011 at 3:08 PM Post #14 of 26
Odds are very strong it will be released in the usa, when and by what means is something I cant answer because 9wave hasnt decided that yet :)  Perhaps by an authorized reseller, perhaps by a 9wave USA branch.  That info right now is totally unknown 

Mar 16, 2011 at 6:04 AM Post #15 of 26
9wave sent the package to me yesterday, they should get here in the next few days so you guys are looking at receiving yours sometime next week ( i hope )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back