Review tour of Smart Hi-Res Music Player FiiO X7 Mark II is on Now
Oct 8, 2017 at 5:46 PM Post #109 of 135
The current holder of the Australian review unit please contact me. There was an issue with AusPost.

Oct 18, 2017 at 1:51 AM Post #111 of 135
To the one who will be sending the X7 MK II to Switzerland: please don't send the device!

I meanwhile purchased an X7 MK II and don't need the unit anymore.

Please forward it to the next reviewer.

I will however still do a decent review with my own device comparing the X7 MK II with its predecessor.

Thanks and stay tuned for the review.

Cheers

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2017 at 2:08 AM Post #112 of 135
The review unit reached Romania and I finally managed to get it - will ask who is next to send it to

George did the unit reach the next reviewer? Do you have the list of reviewers in Europe? I was wondering when the device will reach Italy.

Thanks a lot!

Oct 18, 2017 at 5:07 AM Post #113 of 135
George did the unit reach the next reviewer? Do you have the list of reviewers in Europe? I was wondering when the device will reach Italy.

Thanks a lot!

Hey there!

Currently not, I am waiting for clearance from FiiO, having sent some log files to them to analyse since this unit had a different behavior from the AVstore showroom unit with one of my mSD cards. This is not a problem because it works with all my other mSD cards, but FiiO wanted me tor un sme tests, so I'm waiting for clearance from them!

Oct 18, 2017 at 5:08 AM Post #114 of 135
To the one who will be sending the X7 MK II to Switzerland: please don't send the device!

I meanwhile purchased an X7 MK II and don't need the unit anymore.

Please forward it to the next reviewer.

I will however still do a decent review with my own device comparing the X7 MK II with its predecessor.

Thanks and stay tuned for the review.

Cheers

Woah!

Looking forward to your review!

I hope you're having tons of fun with your X7mkii!

Oct 23, 2017 at 10:28 PM Post #116 of 135
Hello everyone,

Just arrived from out of state and found the Fiio X7II in receiving.

I will be auditioning and reviewing it asap. Most likely will be sending it by the end of the week.

I do not know who is next in the USA list, please PM me.

Thanks & Njoy.

EDIT. Just PM with FiiO

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2017 at 8:19 AM Post #117 of 135
Hello everyone,

Just arrived from out of state and found the Fiio X7II in receiving.

I will be auditioning and reviewing it asap. Most likely will be sending it by the end of the week.

I do not know who is next in the USA list, please PM me.

Thanks & Njoy.

EDIT. Just PM with FiiO
I just joined this Tour, Im not sure if its coming from you though. I will find out soon. Im in Minnesota.

Oct 31, 2017 at 4:45 AM Post #118 of 135
Hey there!

Currently not, I am waiting for clearance from FiiO, having sent some log files to them to analyse since this unit had a different behavior from the AVstore showroom unit with one of my mSD cards. This is not a problem because it works with all my other mSD cards, but FiiO wanted me tor un sme tests, so I'm waiting for clearance from them!

Hi George,

Do you have any update?

Thanks a lot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back