Review tour of Smart Hi-Res Music Player FiiO X7 Mark II is on Now
Sep 7, 2017 at 2:22 PM Post #91 of 135
Hello I'd like to apply to review!

-Headphone(s) / earphone(s) you possess:

Noble Katana, ASG-1+

-Any DAP(s) / DAC(s) / amp(s) you may possess:

Chord Mojo, AK300

-Descriptions and links to review(s) you may have posted:

https://www.head-fi.org/threads/comparison-noble-rhapsodio-lime-ears-empire-ears-and-more.806343/

-Your geographical region (e.g. the city and country you live in):

San Francisco, CA - USA

-Your native language (and any other languages you may be able to write in)

English

Sep 17, 2017 at 12:42 PM Post #97 of 135
Any news about European unit/s?

Sep 17, 2017 at 8:35 PM Post #100 of 135
George has Romanian customs given you any indication as to what the hold up is?

Yes and no. They basically don't want to deliver to the original address I used, so I requested them to send it to another city where I can go and pick it up (quite a bit of effort on my side, but it is okay). Now they asked FiiO to write a paper explaining things, FiiO actually did write it, but now they still aren't happy and want that paper written again... Quite a bit of effort with them...

Sep 17, 2017 at 8:39 PM Post #101 of 135
Yes and no. They basically don't want to deliver to the original address I used, so I requested them to send it to another city where I can go and pick it up (quite a bit of effort on my side, but it is okay). Now they asked FiiO to write a paper explaining things, FiiO actually did write it, but now they still aren't happy and want that paper written again... Quite a bit of effort with them...

Wow! That just seems like the biggest pile of, uh ummm, overkill I have ever heard of. Seems like a case of being difficult just because they can.

Sep 17, 2017 at 8:41 PM Post #102 of 135
Wow! That just seems like the biggest pile of, uh ummm, overkill I have ever heard of. Seems like a case of being difficult just because they can.

I am a Romanian citized, usually proud to be Romanian, but this once I have to admit, the postage part of Romania is something I am not happy about.

That is pretty much what they are doing. I can add that FiiO actually confirmed for them that they can change the address over a few times, confirmed this to the post office, the post office director, the International Business Bearou and so on, FiiO really did a great job with helping get the things going, I really appreciate all their efforts.

Well... At this moment, we can only hope that it will somehow get sorted out soon. I am sorry for having caused problems to anyone.

Sep 17, 2017 at 8:45 PM Post #103 of 135
I am a Romanian citized, usually proud to be Romanian, but this once I have to admit, the postage part of Romania is something I am not happy about.

That is pretty much what they are doing. I can add that FiiO actually confirmed for them that they can change the address over a few times, confirmed this to the post office, the post office director, the International Business Bearou and so on, FiiO really did a great job with helping get the things going, I really appreciate all their efforts.

Well... At this moment, we can only hope that it will somehow get sorted out soon. I am sorry for having caused problems to anyone.

Well, I'm not part of the European tour, obviously, but I think I can safely say that there is no need to apologize George. This whole situation is completely out of your control. Hope it gets resolved soon.

Sep 17, 2017 at 10:44 PM Post #104 of 135
Let's keep our fingers crossed! :fingers_crossed:

Sep 19, 2017 at 4:01 AM Post #105 of 135
Heads up for S. R. in Berkshire - UK tour unit with you today/tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back