REVIEW | TDK BA200 | 'BACK TO BLACK'
Apr 16, 2012 at 11:03 AM Post #153 of 174
Guys, OMG! Did anyone else order from Total Blank Media?

http://www.totalblankmedia.com/tdk-ba200-high-fidelity-p-3879.html

Look at their price now! 

For those of us who did order well done we got a BARGAIN! 
biggrin.gif

Apr 17, 2012 at 2:22 PM Post #154 of 174

OMG !!! i did order one with the old price :D :D 

Forgot to update you guys, i called up the support and they responded properly :) i am waiting for mine now :) 

@p2A810wner  thanks for your tip :)
Quote:
Guys, OMG! Did anyone else order from Total Blank Media?

http://www.totalblankmedia.com/tdk-ba200-high-fidelity-p-3879.html

Look at their price now! 

For those of us who did order well done we got a BARGAIN! 
biggrin.gif

Apr 19, 2012 at 1:54 PM Post #157 of 174
I think we've sent a lot of traffic there way! Clearly there's been an interest and they've probably realised they were priced too low comparing to other sellers! Hence the price increases. 

Loving these headphones though they sound great on all my sources, SGS voodoo'd, Sansa Clip+, HTC One X. 

Apr 19, 2012 at 5:01 PM Post #158 of 174

Quote:
I think we've sent a lot of traffic there way! Clearly there's been an interest and they've probably realised they were priced too low comparing to other sellers! Hence the price increases. 

Loving these headphones though they sound great on all my sources, SGS voodoo'd, Sansa Clip+, HTC One X. 

They cancelled my order and refunded without any communication and do not even listen. I really had enough with these guys, would not really advise anyone to order at this place.

Apr 25, 2012 at 9:47 AM Post #161 of 174

Love the sound the bi-flanges give, but they are way too uncomfy for my ears.

Any suggestions as to what tip might fit the nozzle, as well as give a similar sound?

Aug 1, 2012 at 3:18 PM Post #164 of 174
Quote:

me too, 
mine BA200 using with Sony Ericsson X10i, iPod touch Gen 4, Toshiba NB520 netbook.
But I try with iPod shuffle gen 4 I feel the amp not enough power to drive BA200's 4 drivers 

Aug 23, 2012 at 5:54 AM Post #165 of 174
Just got myself a pair of these TDKs, they can be had for as low as US$115 here in Hong Kong, super cool!
etysmile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back