Review: Sunrise Xcited and Xcape Impressive Edition
Nov 12, 2012 at 1:11 AM Post #242 of 262
How would you compare the IE and GR07? I have a set of IE and have always been curious about the GR07, but am afraid it might be too dry as most of the phones I like are fairly colored (SE215, X10, SM3, TF10). Is it a major upgrade overall?
Quote:
i've got my IE and Xcited more than a year ago and they are still in perfect condition although I dont use them lately because of GR07. i think they already solved the build quality problem on the new batches.

Nov 16, 2012 at 3:51 PM Post #247 of 262
Nov 29, 2012 at 9:17 AM Post #248 of 262
Thanks for the review |joker|, you helped me understand my X-IE better
smile.gif

Quote:
from IE to GR07, it is a major upgrade , I think. GR07 is better in all departments than IE. I also have X10 and i prefer GR07 over them. 

I have the X-IE and GR07 MK2. I do agree that it is a major upgrade - from the bass, the mids and the treble. From all those the GR07 presents better the music that I listen to than the IE. Though I have to admit, I always come back to my X-IE when I want to do laid-back listening.

@topic
I got a loaner pair of Xcited and yeah I agree with the remarks in page 1. Bass and treble truly shines on this IEM given the fact that it is u/v-shaped. I love the treble extension it provides compared to the laid-back treble of my X-IE. Listening to Metallica is more enjoyable given the bass and treble emphasis though I prefer more the mids presentation of my X-IE than this. Comparing the two, I prefer the X-IE bass and midrange-wise given the fact that I'm not into recessed mids.

Thanks sir airomjosh for the loaner pair :wink:

Nov 29, 2012 at 11:53 AM Post #249 of 262
Quote:
Thanks for the review |joker|, you helped me understand my X-IE better
smile.gif

beerchug.gif
 Glad you like them! I wish I'd babied mine a little more 
tongue.gif

Nov 30, 2012 at 11:15 AM Post #250 of 262
Hello.
I,m new member. And firstly i have bad english:)

So... My cx200 street II broken. I listen trance, vocal trance and some times pop.  I don't like much much bass.  Love everything that judgment
Do you think ı take  Xcape Impressive Edition??

Nov 30, 2012 at 4:59 PM Post #251 of 262
Quote:
Hello.
I,m new member. And firstly i have bad english:)

So... My cx200 street II broken. I listen trance, vocal trance and some times pop.  I don't like much much bass.  Love everything that judgment
Do you think ı take  Xcape Impressive Edition??

The Xcape IE has ample bass but not excessive in my opinion. Should work well for you! 

Dec 6, 2012 at 8:14 PM Post #254 of 262
Quote:

Thx Joker i buy it. Now its comeing to cargo...
I have last question. İ need new dap. first-hand - sandisk fuse 8 gb or hand-me-down ipod video 30 gb?

Thx everythink God bless your ears :)))

I don't think there will be much sound quality difference. Personally I would go Fuze + micro SD card (8 gb isn't much space) just because it would be less bulky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back