[REVIEW] Sunrise Xcape Impressive Edition
Jun 21, 2011 at 4:54 AM Post #18 of 31
There's this also:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Sunrise-Sw-Xcape-Impressive-Edition-Sunrise-Audio-/220795500238?pt=Other_MP3_Player_Accessories&hash=item33686ff6ce

I'm hoping I can find them somewhere between $80-85 before I take the bite.

Jun 24, 2011 at 9:37 PM Post #21 of 31
It comes with a standard 1 year warranty and the seller should be the one to contact in case of warranty claim.

Jul 7, 2011 at 10:13 AM Post #22 of 31
I'm looking to buy the Sunrise Audio Xcape IE in Europe, and I've found the dealer http://shop.frogbeats.com - anybody have any experience with them? I know someone that has already bought one from there and he says it all went well but I'd like to hear it from you Head-Fiers! I'm new around here btw :)

Jul 7, 2011 at 10:48 AM Post #24 of 31
Cheers man, I'll look into them both and email frogbeats see what they say about shipping to the Netherlands and stuff. I like my stuff to come really quickly cause I'm an impatient bugger

Jul 12, 2011 at 10:12 AM Post #28 of 31
Aight. I got them yesterday, which means 3 day shipping. Which is better than that Russian alternative, that said 2 weeks! And Frogbeats has great service. They actually refunded me 10% because I told them I was a student so I got the 20% discount!

Here are some pictures:

Jan 28, 2012 at 7:26 AM Post #30 of 31
Mine broke a few month ago and I bought them at Lendmeurears.com. They replaced mine within 2 month and the new ones I received are different to the original IE edition. I heard that there were some issues with the first generation and that the new version would fix the original's problems. Lendmeurears told me that the replacement was going to take a bit longer because Sunrise Audio were just a few week/days away from releasing the revised edition, really good customer service.

Anyway this is how the new ones look like; sunrise sw xcape impressive edition version 2 (?not sure if v.2 but it seems to be); note the different 3.5mm plug and y-split, theyre black now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back