[REVIEW]: Rhapsodio RD3: Dynamic Driver In-Ear Monitor
Aug 2, 2015 at 2:11 AM Post #16 of 20
I'm listening to the RD3 right now using a 5n Silver plated OCC upgrade cable (from Rhapsodio). I had a bit of a mixed first impression, especially with the highs. There were times that they just got terribly sibilant to me. 10 or so hours of burn-in now and things have started to level off. I'm also experimenting with different tips and I'm enjoying some of the Monster SuperTips with them (coincidentally, the silver ones, so it looks pretty cool).

Aug 2, 2015 at 2:23 AM Post #17 of 20
  I'm listening to the RD3 right now using a 5n Silver plated OCC upgrade cable (from Rhapsodio). I had a bit of a mixed first impression, especially with the highs. There were times that they just got terribly sibilant to me. 10 or so hours of burn-in now and things have started to level off. I'm also experimenting with different tips and I'm enjoying some of the Monster SuperTips with them (coincidentally, the silver ones, so it looks pretty cool).

I use high grade Copper which makes the bass go deeper and keeps the treble clear. I had to try many different tips to get the right sound. I noticed that it is sensative with the tips I use meaning it can be bright with one tip and neutral with another. Yes the burn in will change the over all sound but once it burns in all is well.

Aug 2, 2015 at 8:30 PM Post #18 of 20

The supertips are a good idea! Let us know as you spend more time with the RD3 if you have any updates.

I use high grade Copper which makes the bass go deeper and keeps the treble clear. I had to try many different tips to get the right sound. I noticed that it is sensative with the tips I use meaning it can be bright with one tip and neutral with another. Yes the burn in will change the over all sound but once it burns in all is well.

The copper cable is a good idea. You like it more than the Rhapsodio silver on the RD3?

Aug 2, 2015 at 11:06 PM Post #19 of 20
  The supertips are a good idea! Let us know as you spend more time with the RD3 if you have any updates.

The copper cable is a good idea. You like it more than the Rhapsodio silver on the RD3?

Not the stock Copper but a upgrade Copper cable did help bring out the Treble and push the bass more to the sub bass region.

Aug 3, 2015 at 11:45 AM Post #20 of 20
Not the stock Copper but a upgrade Copper cable did help bring out the Treble and push the bass more to the sub bass region.

That sounds good, I'll try it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back