Review: RHA MA-750 (one of the best sub $200 IEM's around)
Aug 1, 2014 at 9:49 PM Post #52 of 106
What tips do you feel work best? I heard foam was good but personally, I hate screwing around with putting them in...

Aug 2, 2014 at 6:20 AM Post #53 of 106
Clear bi-flange or foam. Foam makes the sound warmer.

Aug 4, 2014 at 1:32 AM Post #55 of 106
Bought a pair (mainly thanks to your review. My wallet wants a word with you :) ), and so far they're excellent. But there's one problem: there's background hissing from every source I've tried (laptop, Creative soundcard, phone, iPod, Fiio DAC's): does that happen to you guys? Not a total killer, but it's annoying when I'm not running anything through them.

Sep 23, 2014 at 9:08 AM Post #58 of 106
  ATH-IM70 seems very solid.  However, if you want to stretch your budget a little, try the ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02.  

Maybe in the future. Hehehehehe. For now, I'm torn between MA750 and IM70. I've tried the IM70 a couple of times, and I really enjoyed them!!! However, there are no available demo units of MA750 here in the Philippines, but I've read nothing but great things about them. :p

Sep 28, 2014 at 2:25 PM Post #59 of 106
Is any form of cable management accessory necessary on this IEM? I've got this little rubber thing you can wrap your cable around with my JVC HA-FXD70 and I suspect I'll miss it if the MA750's cable doesn't fit with it.

Sep 28, 2014 at 11:41 PM Post #60 of 106
  Is any form of cable management accessory necessary on this IEM? I've got this little rubber thing you can wrap your cable around with my JVC HA-FXD70 and I suspect I'll miss it if the MA750's cable doesn't fit with it.

Personally, I use the shirt clip to shorten the cable by looping it, but besides that, not really. If your ears aren't too small, the hooks do quite a decent job securing it. There's a chin strap if you need it, though note that if you get the mic version, it won't reach all the way to the top.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back