Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM Pairings
Dec 6, 2017 at 7:08 PM Post #5,911 of 7,140
What about being in Europe and still having problems with the battery issue? How do you help the US people? Changing the device? Hardware? Or can you assist by giving recommendations on how to treat the DAP?
Maybe, one of the helped U.S. people can report back to us who are not US. Sort of a joke in there somewhere.

Dec 6, 2017 at 7:36 PM Post #5,913 of 7,140
Anyone in the US still having problems with the battery indicator issue, please PM me with your name, address, phone and email. I will assist you with getting your player working properly.

Yea, I am curious too, is it some kind of deep secret?

What about being in Europe and still having problems with the battery issue? How do you help the US people? Changing the device? Hardware? Or can you assist by giving recommendations on how to treat the DAP?

Dec 6, 2017 at 7:38 PM Post #5,914 of 7,140
Anyone in the US still having problems with the battery indicator issue, please PM me with your name, address, phone and email. I will assist you with getting your player working properly.

Thanks! PM sent!

Dec 6, 2017 at 7:57 PM Post #5,915 of 7,140
Yea, I am curious too, is it some kind of deep secret?
Q

No deep secret, I just didn't want to ask people to oust their email, phone and address on here for everyone to see. If you'd rather do that than a PM, I'm ok with it.

We will assist anyone with units that that we sold in the US that are still exhibiting the battery indicator problems, but I need to know who you are and where you are located...... more than just your headfi user name.

If you purchased your unit outside the US, you need to contact your dealer or distributor in your country to assist you just as I am assisting those who are in the USA.

Dec 6, 2017 at 8:13 PM Post #5,916 of 7,140
Q

No deep secret, I just didn't want to ask people to oust their email, phone and address on here for everyone to see. If you'd rather do that than a PM, I'm ok with it.

We will assist anyone with units that that we sold in the US that are still exhibiting the battery indicator problems, but I need to know who you are and where you are located...... more than just your headfi user name.

If you purchased your unit outside the US, you need to contact your dealer or distributor in your country to assist you just as I am assisting those who are in the USA.

Good to hear you guys have a form of a fix!

Dec 6, 2017 at 8:47 PM Post #5,917 of 7,140
Why is this assistance coming from the distributors and on a regional basis? Why is Questyle not living up to their responsibilities. I am a previous owner of the QP1R and would dearly like to rejoin the club but this situation gives me no confidence whatsoever......

Dec 6, 2017 at 10:23 PM Post #5,918 of 7,140

Hi Bambule.
Why is this assistance coming from the distributors and on a regional basis? Why is Questyle not living up to their responsibilities. I am a previous owner of the QP1R and would dearly like to rejoin the club but this situation gives me no confidence whatsoever......

When my Samsung Note phone caught on fire due to the defective battery issue, I was not able to send it to Samsung Germany or even Samsung Korea, I am in the USA and had to work with Samsung USA. That is just how things are done.

Dec 6, 2017 at 10:43 PM Post #5,920 of 7,140

Hi Bambule. Where in Europe are you? Please PM me tour contact info, where and when you purchased it and I will do my best to assist you.

Dec 6, 2017 at 11:34 PM Post #5,921 of 7,140
So, what is the best way to use this dap, since leaving it always on seems to be not practical.

First time to open the device, installed latest firmware, battery was 98% but i dont think it was a full charge because it eventually depleted in around 5 hours, while i played only 5 songs, so it was idle most of the time

If i considered this a cycle, then it went smooth from 98% to 80% , then a sudden drop to 40% and kept dropping till 5% and shut off.

So normally, do you leave it open ? How much it consumes while idle ? Or should i use either sleep or idle turn off ?

It sounds impressive btw

Dec 7, 2017 at 12:10 AM Post #5,922 of 7,140
Q

Thank you for answer. What I really want know,(and now you make it more clear) that unit wich still not working properly have to be sent back to hardware fix?
I already contacted with my distributor, and will send it back under warranty.

Dec 7, 2017 at 8:05 AM Post #5,923 of 7,140
After filling 320gb on the card, i put it in slot one and updated media library.

it stopped at 20000 ( so this is still the limit),

when i chose play by category then songs and started playing, some songs show file not found error, while others work fine.

so, iam trying to update library for a second time to check, if the problem still persists.

( i updated media library with a different card in the 2nd slot previously, then i changed the card and the slot but i expect that the library is emptied first when updating it )

Dec 7, 2017 at 10:25 AM Post #5,925 of 7,140
So, what is the best way to use this dap, since leaving it always on seems to be not practical.

First time to open the device, installed latest firmware, battery was 98% but i dont think it was a full charge because it eventually depleted in around 5 hours, while i played only 5 songs, so it was idle most of the time

If i considered this a cycle, then it went smooth from 98% to 80% , then a sudden drop to 40% and kept dropping till 5% and shut off.

So normally, do you leave it open ? How much it consumes while idle ? Or should i use either sleep or idle turn off ?

It sounds impressive btw
Use idle shutdown. I set it for 10-minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back