Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM Pairings
Dec 31, 2015 at 10:30 AM Post #721 of 7,140
  What I want is to be able to list all the artists on each card or the combined cards in alphabetical order A to z and then click on each artist and see their albums alphabetically. Is that possible?

Yes, exactly as you described. I wish that albums could be sorted in chronological order but that's just me.

Dec 31, 2015 at 12:01 PM Post #722 of 7,140

What I want is to be able to list all the artists on each card or the combined cards in alphabetical order A to z and then click on each artist and see their albums alphabetically. Is that possible?

Yes, exactly as you described. I wish that album's could be sorted in chronological order but that's just me.

One could alter the folder names with the year and that might work.  i.e.  (1968) This Was:  (1969) Stand up: etc.

Dec 31, 2015 at 12:16 PM Post #723 of 7,140

One could alter the folder names with the year and that might work.  i.e.  (1968) This Was:  (1969) Stand up: etc.

Thanks for the good idea. I guess I'm spoiled because dates are pulled from the metadata on my AK240, so by default, Albums are sorted in chronological order. Definitely on a wish list but absolutely not a must.  

Dec 31, 2015 at 8:56 PM Post #724 of 7,140

For those who are having issues with the wheel, a simple lifehack to make your QP1R feels like the iPod. You get better accuracy and feels every click.

Not perfect nor pretty or should be necessary but hey if life gives you lemon...:slight_smile:

Happy New Year!

Dec 31, 2015 at 10:33 PM Post #725 of 7,140

For those who are having issues with the wheel, a simple lifehack to make your QP1R feels like the iPod. You get better accuracy and feels every click.

Not perfect nor pretty or should be necessary but hey if life gives you lemon...:slight_smile:

Happy New Year!

I don't have to do that, i just moisten my thumb a bit and it moves great!

Jan 1, 2016 at 6:37 AM Post #727 of 7,140
Hey guys ... Found and have started to enjoy the below inexpensive IEM replacement cables ..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Official-Oyaide-earphone-exchange-cable-1-2m-HPC-MX-Black-1-2-made-in-Japan-/121845456749?hash=item1c5e8e1f6d:g:kn0AAOSwSdZWd7hl

Using Westone um pro 30 & 50.

What type of IEM's are you people enjoying?

I thought that was the main topic here ... The actual pairings ....

Jan 1, 2016 at 12:32 PM Post #728 of 7,140
Hi guys, just purchased this dap to replace my ak240 and totally not regretting it! Glad I went here instead of ak320 or ak380. The organic nature of the class A makes this dap give a unique flavour to my music which I am "re-enjoying".

Quick question guys, every time I need to power up my dap from cold, the micro SD card is not recognised and I have to manually eject it and re-insert for it to be detected. It does not happen from waking up from sleep mode. Just only when from cold boot. Finding this strange. Happens to be both slots. Am on v1.02 SW now. Will v1.04 fix this? Is this normal behaviour?

Jan 1, 2016 at 1:14 PM Post #729 of 7,140
Hi guys, just purchased this dap to replace my ak240 and totally not regretting it! Glad I went here instead of ak320 or ak380. The organic nature of the class A makes this dap give a unique flavour to my music which I am "re-enjoying".

Quick question guys, every time I need to power up my dap from cold, the micro SD card is not recognised and I have to manually eject it and re-insert for it to be detected. It does not happen from waking up from sleep mode. Just only when from cold boot. Finding this strange. Happens to be both slots. Am on v1.02 SW now. Will v1.04 fix this? Is this normal behaviour?

I'm a new owner as well. I had a similar experience but only one card/slot was intermittent. In my case it turned out to be a bad card. Replaced the card, problem solved.

Jan 1, 2016 at 1:29 PM Post #730 of 7,140
I wonder where that came from?  :D

Thanks Eric, happy that you are enjoying the QP1R! :beerchug:

Starting my New Years Eve day off with a quiet morning at the coffee shop and some quality portable audio.

That's a lovely sounding combination. I can't wait to listen to the JH Audio Layla, Shure KSE1500, and Empire Ears Zeus-XIV in a listening session. 3 serious powerhouses for sure!

Jan 1, 2016 at 1:36 PM Post #732 of 7,140
I'm a new owner as well. I had a similar experience but only one card/slot was intermittent. In my case it turned out to be a bad card. Replaced the card, problem solved.

@jayboy76
: Not normal behavior. If you've formatted the card within the QP1R I'd say the card may be defective. I have two 200GB Sandisk cards formatted in the player and never encountered this problem.

I agree on both accounts.

Please let us know what happens when you replace the card, formatting within the QP1R, jayboy76.

Jan 1, 2016 at 1:56 PM Post #733 of 7,140
Thanks Eric, happy that you are enjoying the QP1R!
beerchug.gif

That's a lovely sounding combination. I can't wait to listen to the JH Audio Layla, Shure KSE1500, and Empire Ears Zeus-XIV in a listening session. 3 serious powerhouses for sure!

Started my year off right rocking my dog walk with the QP1R + Puro Sound IEM500s and Led Zeppelin IV!

Rock on 2016!

Jan 1, 2016 at 1:59 PM Post #734 of 7,140
Started my year off right rocking my dog walk with the QP1R + Puro Sound IEM500s and Led Zeppelin IV!

Rock on 2016!

It may be a bold statement, but I feel the IEM500 is one of my favorite sounding IEMs in the under $200 category. Depending on where you look, you can find them for under $100, which makes them pound for pound contenders at that point, in my opinion.

Jan 1, 2016 at 11:12 PM Post #735 of 7,140
Hey guys ... Found and have started to enjoy the below inexpensive IEM replacement cables ..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Official-Oyaide-earphone-exchange-cable-1-2m-HPC-MX-Black-1-2-made-in-Japan-/121845456749?hash=item1c5e8e1f6d:g:kn0AAOSwSdZWd7hl

Using Westone um pro 30 & 50.

What type of IEM's are you people enjoying?

I thought that was the main topic here ... The actual pairings ....

Angies.  So beautiful.  Does good with my PS1000Es, but love the angies with the QP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back