Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM Pairings
Mar 4, 2016 at 5:54 PM Post #1,054 of 7,140
QP1R is my absolute favorite 846 accessory  
biggrin.gif

Mar 8, 2016 at 10:22 PM Post #1,058 of 7,140
Anyone compared the case quality between the Questyle version & the Dignis one?

I have the Dignis in brown and the Questyle in gray. Both are nice cases. The Dignis is smooth while the Questyle has more texture. The Questyle feels a little thicker and the texture gives it more grip. They are both quality cases. The Dignis was available first, but I have been using the Questyle since it arrived.

Mar 13, 2016 at 1:25 AM Post #1,060 of 7,140
I have the Dignis in brown and the Questyle in gray. Both are nice cases. The Dignis is smooth while the Questyle has more texture. The Questyle feels a little thicker and the texture gives it more grip. They are both quality cases. The Dignis was available first, but I have been using the Questyle since it arrived.

I ordered the grey Questyle from Moon Audio.  It's really nice and makes the unit much easier to handle. 

Mar 13, 2016 at 1:35 PM Post #1,064 of 7,140
My apologies for appearing thick here, but once you have located the correct link for the new firmware what do you do next.  With my AK240 it updated within the player.  Many thanks

Instructions are in section Q31 in the first post of this thread. Also. They are on the unit under "about QP1R" in system settings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back