Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM Pairings
Feb 24, 2016 at 10:57 AM Post #1,006 of 7,140
Glad if I could help :)
On a side note, the wheel sticker has greatly improved the wheel's use, even though I wasn't really bothered to begin with.
But for the QP1R wheel haterz out there, a sticker will definitely fix all your rambles in my opinion. :)

Feb 24, 2016 at 12:03 PM Post #1,007 of 7,140
  Glad if I could help :)
On a side note, the wheel sticker has greatly improved the wheel's use, even though I wasn't really bothered to begin with.
But for the QP1R wheel haterz out there, a sticker will definitely fix all your rambles in my opinion. :)

Wheel sticker for such a beautiful device...aesthetically not pleasing. Totally not needed IMO.

Feb 24, 2016 at 9:18 PM Post #1,009 of 7,140
I find my wheel works fine as Questyle intended.

Feb 25, 2016 at 3:00 AM Post #1,011 of 7,140
I find my wheel works fine as Questyle intended.

Well I must confess, for my fingers working with the wheel is a great bummer and disappointment. Maybe I'm to impatient, but getting the right option with the wheel is just like using a wheel of fortune, sometimes lucky, more often not. But the sound quality straightens it out. 

Feb 25, 2016 at 11:05 AM Post #1,017 of 7,140
Just a thought, but what do think about posting pictures of your EQ settings?

Good idea for those that would like to share. If people want to post EQ settings pictures, it may be helpful as well to write each frequency setting not only since some members don't post pictures but for those that may be visually impaired as well. Also, stating which IEM(s) and/or headphone(s) you use with the posted EQ settings would be great as a additional reference, as well.

Feb 25, 2016 at 11:08 AM Post #1,018 of 7,140
Good idea for those that would like to share. If people want to post EQ settings pictures, it may be helpful as well to write each frequency setting not only since some members don't post pictures but for those that may be visually impaired as well. Also, stating which IEM(s) and/or headphone(s) you use with the posted EQ settings would be great as a additional reference, as well.

It could be interesting if listed with headphone and genre

Feb 25, 2016 at 11:16 AM Post #1,019 of 7,140
It could be interesting if listed with headphone and genre

It can get pretty interesting once you get to genre: you can add artists, albums, tracks, at what specific gain and volume you listen with said IEM(s) and headphone(s), what type of isolation they provide (i.e. closed back/open back, etc. headphones, silicone, foam sizes-fit-all tips, custom sleeves, custom acrylic, etc. C/IEMs) - at that point, the possibilities with regards to at least the variety of detail that can be shared are finitely vast and seemingly endless. :bigsmile_face:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back