Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM Pairings
Jan 12, 2016 at 9:37 PM Post #796 of 7,140
Here are a few pictures of the new Questyle cases for the QP1 from CES. I don't have a $ or available date at this point.

Thanks for the pictures. Looking forward to viewing all four colors in person.

Jan 13, 2016 at 10:33 AM Post #798 of 7,140
Jan 15, 2016 at 12:56 AM Post #801 of 7,140
@moedawg140 Hope you'll be getting a chance to listen to these at the Singapore CanJam event.

Do post your impressions coupled with the Questyle QP1R here

I sure will!  I'll add the Edition X in there as well for good measure.

I hope that the Shangri-La doesn't sound immensely "better" to my ears than their HE1000.  Here's hoping!

Anything else you or anyone wants me to listen/write about (from a exhibitor at CanJam Singapore), let me know - I'll do my best to add them in. 
bigsmile_face.gif

Jan 15, 2016 at 7:45 PM Post #804 of 7,140
  @moedawg140 Hope you can compare the Chord Mojo to the QP1R and add it to the review.

Will do.  I'll more than likely pair it with my iPhone 6 just like the Aurender FLOW so there will be as uniformity with regards to comparisons as possible (even though the Mojo is not a DAP, per se).

Jan 16, 2016 at 4:39 AM Post #807 of 7,140
Will do.  I'll more than likely pair it with my iPhone 6 just like the Aurender FLOW so there will be as uniformity with regards to comparisons as possible (even though the Mojo is not a DAP, per se).

Hi Moedawg. If possible, pairing a QP1R with Mojo alongside iPhone and Mojo would also be interesting, with 2 opposing views on whether there are detectable differences. Changed connection I know, but I feel this is a minor consideration in the scheme of things.

Jan 16, 2016 at 7:05 AM Post #809 of 7,140
The Havi 3 Pro version 1 pairs very well with the qp1r. Set to high gain it's very capable. Cannonball Addwrley's Something Else is incerdible. As is Stevie Wonder's Don't You Worry' Bout a Thing, Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon. The instrument separation is incredible and the sound stage is indeed one of the best I've heard from any iem paired with the qp1r.

I had to wait for more than 2 weeks for the Havi B3 pro1 to arrive (due to customs 
mad.gif
)  but it was worth it , even straight out of the box they sound very good !
@RPKwan: thank you for the suggestion !

Jan 16, 2016 at 8:44 AM Post #810 of 7,140
Anyone get to listen with either the JH Audio Angie or Rosie?

I'm thinking of upgrading a bit from Westone um pro 50 ... I'm sure sound will be better just want to know about fit and comfort on the universals mentioned above

Users who are viewing this thread

Back