Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM Pairings
Oct 5, 2017 at 6:19 PM Post #5,416 of 7,140
Y'know, I kind-of agree. I get a little put off when I hear references to songs that, though they might be special in their greatness, are unfamiliar to me directly. But, I just supplied a link to a review I came across at the perfect time to answer an inquiry. I tend to like Headphonia's reviews as they seem to compare apples to apples. I don't know about all Guru reviews, but this one was rather nebulous in its content. But,, I must confess; I didn't think it through when I read it. I was just glad to see something about the QP2R. And some of HG's guys do like Questyle products and are familiar with them.
After reading your little adendum about listening to the 2R, I'm contented to stick to my 1r. Just need to get it repaired.

It's the nebulousness that bugs me. One could write totally uninformative reviews like that with a random superlative generator. CNET, if you're reading this, I'm willing to do Guttenbergs's job for 1/10 the salary!

Oct 6, 2017 at 1:20 AM Post #5,417 of 7,140
guys am I the only one having problems with those wheel covers?

They stick for 2-3 weeks but then go off.. soon I'm gonna glue it on that wheel...

Oct 6, 2017 at 6:42 AM Post #5,418 of 7,140
guys am I the only one having problems with those wheel covers?

They stick for 2-3 weeks but then go off.. soon I'm gonna glue it on that wheel...

Mine lasted about a year and then fell off. My problem has been, getting a replacement. I've been waiting for about two months to receive one from @bSquared64. Here's the application video, maybe it will help.

Last edited:
Oct 6, 2017 at 3:29 PM Post #5,421 of 7,140
Hmm I am tempted to get the QP2R to compliment my QP1R. I like the fact the QP2R has a balanced output so I can hear my i4’s in balance. I would also like to compare how well the QP1R and QP2R work with the Hugo 2. Looks like my wallet might be getting thinned out, but that’s good, the music is helping keep my bp under control lol. The beast needs great music to calm it lol.

Oct 7, 2017 at 12:57 AM Post #5,422 of 7,140
Has anyone had problems with Questyle not replying to emails?

I contacted them on Sunday, asking if it was possible to purchase the box the QP1R comes in with all the accessories, but nothing! I also asked the same question to scvdistribution.co.uk on Monday morning, again, no reply.

So if anyone has a spare box, with accessories and wants to sell, please PM me.
Pm them a message from headfi and they respond, not very fast but within a week

Oct 7, 2017 at 5:33 AM Post #5,424 of 7,140
Has anyone tried contacting them on FB? I don't use it, but they might be more accessable, there. In fact, the only reason I ever signed up to FaceBook was to get to their page, where they implied you'd find more info from them.

Oct 7, 2017 at 6:00 AM Post #5,426 of 7,140
I pm’d the Questyle guys on this forum re wheel sticker and they responded pretty quickly and a wheelskin arrived from the US within a week.

I’d hate to think that the lack of a response is down to the fact that they can’t meet your request. A response of any sort should be the minimum required of a company who cared about their customers, and my experience was very positive....

Oct 7, 2017 at 6:02 AM Post #5,427 of 7,140
They have an email address on their site. They should answer it.

info@questyleaudio.com
Thanks, Darren. OK, I've knocked off an email to them. Let's hope. I can't believe they don't have at least one person who can't take care of corespondance to their loyal customer base. I know they're probably in a launch cycle, but I hope someone's in the office, TCB'ing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 7, 2017 at 6:08 AM Post #5,428 of 7,140
I pm’d the Questyle guys on this forum re wheel sticker and they responded pretty quickly and a wheelskin arrived from the US within a week.

I’d hate to think that the lack of a response is down to the fact that they can’t meet your request. A response of any sort should be the minimum required of a company who cared about their customers, and my experience was very positive....
I'm sure they are. I think the preferred method of contact is the question. I've dropped their names in this thread, using the preverbial @ sign, on ocasion. And, this is the first time I've had to contact them about a problem. So, I'll give it a week and see what results.

Oct 7, 2017 at 1:48 PM Post #5,430 of 7,140
anyone ever pair qp1r with jh angie II? is it have a good synergy?

how about with ex1000? im intrigued to buy between angie or ex1000 to pair it with my qp1r. my playlist is from bon jovi, gary clark jr., daftpunk, adele, bruno mars and many more. various genre. right now i onlypair it with k10u acrylic version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back