Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM Pairings
Oct 12, 2016 at 2:48 PM Post #3,211 of 7,140

These fit:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01411TB44/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Just got mine yesterday-- they do NOT fit my unit.  Did a 'dry' trial on every one of them - they fall right out.  Luckily I also bought one of the Belkin cradles - the scroll wheel on the back of the dock controls how far the usb connector sticks out....  It works fine. Just wanted to post a warning, that maybe they changed these a bit....they seem like nice cables, but probably not worth sending them back, due to the low price....

Oct 12, 2016 at 2:52 PM Post #3,212 of 7,140

Just got mine yesterday-- they do NOT fit my unit.  Did a 'dry' trial on every one of them - they fall right out.  Luckily I also bought one of the Belkin cradles - the scroll wheel on the back of the dock controls how far the usb connector sticks out....  It works fine. Just wanted to post a warning, that maybe they changed these a bit....they seem like nice cables, but probably not worth sending them back, due to the low price....

Literally just opening up my new Belkin cradle now. Seems like the perfect charge and sync solution 
biggrin.gif

Oct 12, 2016 at 2:57 PM Post #3,214 of 7,140
  Anyone have a link to that Belkin cradle?

This is the cradle...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Belkin-Micro-USB-Universal-Charge-Desktop-Aluminium-MicroUSB/dp/B00A98RUWO

Oct 12, 2016 at 5:49 PM Post #3,217 of 7,140
Oct 12, 2016 at 6:02 PM Post #3,218 of 7,140
Oct 12, 2016 at 6:05 PM Post #3,219 of 7,140
The Source AV in Torrance, CA. You can PM @TSAVJason to find out specifics of stock, etcetera.

Headphoneauduophile.com is where I got mine.

Thanks for the tips guys.  Really excited to try one of these guys out.  I loved my iPod's/CD Players in the past and even though they were a pain to use I still enjoyed them.

I'm really digging the retro/solid design of the QP1R and hope it sounds as good as it looks.

Oct 12, 2016 at 6:28 PM Post #3,220 of 7,140

Thanks for the tips guys.  Really excited to try one of these guys out.  I loved my iPod's/CD Players in the past and even though they were a pain to use I still enjoyed them.

I'm really digging the retro/solid design of the QP1R and hope it sounds as good as it looks.

​You won't be disappointed :D

Oct 12, 2016 at 6:40 PM Post #3,221 of 7,140

I had a Teac UD-301 DAC and Cavalli Liquid Carbon and it took buying a Yggy to sound better than the QP1R for me a Gumby might have worked not for sure but why chance it Overkill is Underated ; )

Oct 12, 2016 at 11:43 PM Post #3,222 of 7,140

When you receive your QP1R, congratulations, and welcome! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back