REVIEW: Perfect Sound d901 dido . . . Calling All Bassheads, your unicorn awaits!
Feb 17, 2014 at 10:04 PM Post #33 of 37

Thanks, got a very good idea how these are from your quick review. While the sound would probably fit me well the creeking and loose clamp wouldn't work well for me, it would probably annoy me too much.

You're welcome, I must add though, before you completely write them off maybe it would be prudent to give them a chance and look into finding a dealer with a good return policy. Who knows, the unit reviewed was a tour unit so maybe a brand spanking new unit that hasn't traveled through a hundred pairs of hands won't be as creaky.

Jun 7, 2014 at 10:48 AM Post #35 of 37
How well do these isolate and what is the leakage like? Which leaks less this or the sig DJ. I'm trying to help a friend out with getting a suitable basshead can that doesn't leak too much at high volume. He listens in bed or while watching sport muted on TV, while his misses is trying to read in the same room and doesn't want to annoy her. The TH600 leaked far too much for his purposes. 

Jun 9, 2014 at 11:01 AM Post #36 of 37
  How well do these isolate and what is the leakage like? Which leaks less this or the sig DJ. I'm trying to help a friend out with getting a suitable basshead can that doesn't leak too much at high volume. He listens in bed or while watching sport muted on TV, while his misses is trying to read in the same room and doesn't want to annoy her. The TH600 leaked far too much for his purposes. 

SigDJ is the best of the too regarding isolation, sound leakage, and sound quality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back