Review of the JVC HA-FXH30 by B9Scrambler
Apr 19, 2016 at 6:36 AM Post #196 of 260
  Can someone sell me the medium original tips 

You can hunt them down with this model number: JVC EP-FX8 
beerchug.gif

Apr 19, 2016 at 8:18 AM Post #197 of 260
Anybody try the KZ/Tennmak style Whirlwind tips on them??

May 10, 2016 at 3:15 AM Post #200 of 260
Hi B9Scrambler.

Just go these a few days ago... and you're right, these are amazing!
beerchug.gif

I'm not just getting a comfortable insertion on my left ear, aside from the Huawei tips that you mentioned what other tips work well with these iems? How are the JVC spiral dots with these?

May 10, 2016 at 5:37 AM Post #201 of 260
Congrats on the purchase! Glad you're enjoying them so far. I have trouble with my left ear as well. Darn you anatomy!

Because of the long nozzle, you need tips that are likewise longer than standard. If spiral dots are the same length as standard JVC tips, they'll be too short. If you have any of the generic silicone tips that come with many Chinese iems, the large sized ones will fit nicely. That's what I use on the FRD60 and 80. The bore is smaller than I like for the FXH30, but they work.

Ultimate Ears tips also fit, but I run into seal issues with my left ear so they end up being a fiddly option.

In the end though, Huawei tips are the best. That iem can be found for 6.99 CAD on AliExpress right now. Just buy it for the tips, haha. Also means you'll have a solid backup earphone.

May 14, 2016 at 2:32 AM Post #206 of 260
  Sorry I've been busy with work the past few days.

Anyway, Thanks for the inputs B9Scrambler and Seanwee. 

I'll try your suggestions.   Cheers!
beerchug.gif

Hope they work for you!
biggrin.gif

May 27, 2016 at 6:36 PM Post #210 of 260
I've had the FXD70 and really liked them. Wore them over-the-ear. I seem to have differently sized ear canals (and a bit small possibly) but they worked well with some foam tips from ebay. And the cable collector and clip was awesome.

Are there any potential fit issues with the FXH30? Thinking about the flange, and the nozzle size. 
Do these work well with foam tips, or more malleable tips? I usually don't like silicone tips.

Thanks

Also are there any restrictions on new users for creating threads? Cause I honestly cant seem to find the right button

Users who are viewing this thread

Back