Review of iNCREDIBLE eARS
Sep 22, 2009 at 4:36 AM Post #31 of 67
Yes, some say the cable doesn't do anything. but after trying it myself, i truly believe it does. I really want ot get my hands on the Lune, Crystalino and the Piccolino.

Sep 22, 2009 at 10:38 AM Post #32 of 67
JH|13 = no bass LMAO

something is a little strange here

Sep 22, 2009 at 2:41 PM Post #33 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by qusp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
JH|13 = no bass LMAO

something is a little strange here

Even i don't own them and think that's rather strange. Maybe JH13's bass isn't as good as a PM800S with a Lune Series cable is probably what they meant..

Sep 22, 2009 at 5:46 PM Post #34 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaoDi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Even i don't own them and think that's rather strange. Maybe JH13's bass isn't as good as a PM800S with a Lune Series cable is probably what they meant..

I find even that claim to be very hard to believe; i'm in the cable business and even I dont believe a cable has such magical powers as to turn a single slower bass driver with worse extension into a driver that is superior to dual drivers with some of the best bass performance I have heard IEM or not.

Sep 22, 2009 at 9:34 PM Post #35 of 67
Quote:

I find even that claim to be very hard to believe; i'm in the cable business and even I dont believe a cable has such magical powers as to turn a single slower bass driver with worse extension into a driver that is superior to dual drivers with some of the best bass performance I have heard IEM or not.

Well a lot of people believed that including me, however my thoughts were changed after trying the Enyo cable from Null Audio. It really does make a difference.

Sep 23, 2009 at 4:47 AM Post #36 of 67
Quote:

Well a lot of people believed that including me, however my thoughts were changed after trying the Enyo cable from Null Audio. It really does make a difference.

no you misunderstand me, of course I believe cables can make a difference
rolleyes.gif
biggrin.gif
and a decent one at that; thats what i do for a living my friend. but I do not believe they can turn an above average driver into an exceptional one. BTW you keep on dropping the name, I have heard the enyo, i'll take mine thanks
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 23, 2009 at 5:55 AM Post #37 of 67
Quote:

rolleyes.gif
biggrin.gif
and a decent one at that; thats what i do for a living my friend. but I do not believe they can turn an above average driver into an exceptional one. BTW you keep on dropping the name, I have heard the enyo, i'll take mine thanks
smily_headphones1.gif

Ahh i see. My apologies for the misunderstanding then
smily_headphones1.gif
, oh shhhh xD

Sep 23, 2009 at 6:52 AM Post #38 of 67
Quote:

The abilities of the two are different. The bass in the iEARS is the size of the two bass speakers in the JH13. That physical difference will produce a different sonics. The bass on the iEARS is more like my 650 w/ZU, deep woodied than my 007. The bass on the JH13 are more like 007. Magical powers. Please. I do not know you or your business but the people I do cable business with know the sonic changes all the cables they offer. Speakers cable and interconnects and power and connection enhancers. Further they can hear static electrical charges and emf and the differences a schumann frequency generator can produce in studios and audio reproduction. My source is so clean that 1/2 way thru a cd I can hear a static electrical build up. I would watch what claims you make because it might effect your business. Further more if you are not modifying the cds you are listening to, the threshold of what you are listening to is very very different from what I am listening to. It is all awareness. I cannot tolerate a new cd that has not been modified. Better is only everyone's personal illusion. I am just in a different place on the path of awareness in music than you. Everyone that meditates for 10 years does not necessary goes to the same place and who is to say who knows a deeper truth in music awareness. The Shadow within you knows. Enjoy yourself have a good day. Don't forget to smile while you listen. Best regards TheSatelliteGuy

Sep 23, 2009 at 6:58 AM Post #39 of 67
Quote:

Yes, some say the cable doesn't do anything. but after trying it myself, i truly believe it does. I really want ot get my hands on the Lune, Crystalino and the Piccolino.

The lune stays on the incredibleears and will probably not be back on the JH13. I also want to hear the Crystalino and the Piccolino. Aren't they the same cable from Null Audio?

Sep 23, 2009 at 7:23 AM Post #40 of 67
Quote:

rolleyes.gif
biggrin.gif
smily_headphones1.gif

Who is the authority that determined either of these cutting edge, state of the art drivers are average. Please. I have heard average turn into much better sounding with the right cable changes. If someone don't know something it only means he has not broke that boundary of awareness yet. He might be better off not knowing. $$$$$ Read the below incomplete list.

Sep 23, 2009 at 7:37 AM Post #41 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSatelliteGuy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The lune stays on the incredibleears and will probably not be back on the JH13. I also want to hear the Crystalino and the Piccolino. Aren't they the same cable from Null Audio?

Crystalino is made by Null, while Piccolino is made by Uncle Wilson/SoundCat

Sep 23, 2009 at 1:00 PM Post #42 of 67
you and your heightened awareness are hilarious
rolleyes.gif
if you have not heard piccolino you havent even started (and no I dont sell it only wilson does, produced by a friend of mine). check my sig nothing in JH13 cable yet, but the rest of my rig is. LOL at your CD treatment; CD treatment VS true high resolution source to a Dual mono high end dac, again i'll take that please. I'll take added resolution over whatever it is you are flogging. I am weary of your defensiveness.

I am not making any slight towards null at all, as from what I have seen/heard they do great work; only these claims of transmogrification. I doubt even they would make such claims and neither would I about my product. I try and steer away from the typical banter promising a higher state of awareness; which you seem to have bought as you somehow think it has made you more pure of thought LMAO

MaoDi is correct. piccolino is a different thing altogether, it is worth the money (although I wish it were a little cheaper like when I got the rest of my piccolino cables a year ago), not sure about the null version, although it does look the business.

piccolino comes close to what you describe, the upgrade presented by that stuff is nothing short of amazing an I would still buy a superior headphone before spending money on buying a piccolino cable

you of course are welcome to believe what you wish, but I just happen to have a different set of practices, that place audio first, technology second and then using tweaks to make the most out of technology i'm happy with, not to try and make one thing into something else entirely

anyway i'll leave you to contemplate your ego

Sep 23, 2009 at 3:08 PM Post #43 of 67
i would agree too, no matter how good a cable is. The foundation of highest quality audio is based on the headphone/earphone itself to begin with rather than more on the cable. I'm perfectly fine with someone saying the PM800S is superior when used with a Lune to the JH13. Why? cause it's reasonable. Now if someone said an ES2 with even a Piccolino sounded better with the JH13, that's unbelievable and would be impossible to believe in my view.

Sep 23, 2009 at 4:32 PM Post #44 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSatelliteGuy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Who is the authority that determined either of these cutting edge, state of the art drivers are average. Please. I have heard average turn into much better sounding with the right cable changes. If someone don't know something it only means he has not broke that boundary of awareness yet. He might be better off not knowing. $$$$$ Read the below incomplete list.

you seem to have a comprehension problem, I suggest you read my post again; i'll thank you to not put words in my mouth

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaoDi
I would agree too, no matter how good a cable is. The foundation of highest quality audio is based on the headphone/earphone itself to begin with rather than more on the cable. I'm perfectly fine with someone saying the PM800S is superior when used with a Lune to the JH13. Why? cause it's reasonable. Now if someone said an ES2 with even a Piccolino sounded better with the JH13, that's unbelievable and would be impossible to believe in my view

maybe if it wasnt coupled with the rest of the words that are coming out of OP's mouth I would agree with you, but something about it just seems to lack credibility JH|13 = no bass is one glaring comment; any more bass than JH|13 and IMO its unnatural, so if its true, I dont mind I dont want it. As it is even JH|13 has a bump in the low bass that was probably put there to give a bigger slamming sound and increased headstage

you gotta love the huge pissing match of sig size lol, i've actually been removing things from mine en-mass, so as to give people a break. if I put all my cables, docks, amps and portable sources in there it would take up way too much room and it would be rude, something OP doesnt seem to care about (there is a thing called a profile OP, not that I could be bothered filling it out either ;P).

and yeah MaoDi, nothing to appologize about man, but lets just say I have some things in store. I wont go into it, but you'll find out soon enough, I think you get where i'm coming from, unlike our learned friend intent on chest beating

Sep 23, 2009 at 9:44 PM Post #45 of 67
Quote:

you seem to have a comprehension problem, I suggest you read my post again; i'll thank you to not put words in my mouth

maybe if it wasnt coupled with the rest of the words that are coming out of OP's mouth I would agree with you, but something about it just seems to lack credibility JH|13 = no bass is one glaring comment; any more bass than JH|13 and IMO its unnatural, so if its true, I dont mind I dont want it. As it is even JH|13 has a bump in the low bass that was probably put there to give a bigger slamming sound and increased headstage

you gotta love the huge pissing match of sig size lol, i've actually been removing things from mine en-mass, so as to give people a break. if I put all my cables, docks, amps and portable sources in there it would take up way too much room and it would be rude, something OP doesnt seem to care about (there is a thing called a profile OP, not that I could be bothered filling it out either ;P).

and yeah MaoDi, nothing to appologize about man, but lets just say I have some things in store. I wont go into it, but you'll find out soon enough, I think you get where i'm coming from, unlike our learned friend intent on chest beating

I'd really like to see a how a DIY Custom Cable from you would sound
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back