[Review] Noble Audio Kaiser 10 - The Wizard Rises Again
Feb 18, 2014 at 2:33 AM Post #168 of 349
Okay, took the plunge into the abyss, so now I assume the procedure is to followup on my impressions (might ask for an extended length in the inner ear canal) and send subsequent impressions by UPS Next Hour mail to Cali? (also thanks to all for the very revealing and useful info!!)

Feb 18, 2014 at 3:14 AM Post #169 of 349
  You can try this one :)

Reminds me of a guy at work... I come to work wearing jeans, sneakers and whatever (clean) Teefury shirt was within reach. This guy makes regular trips to London where he buys vintage suits and has them tailored. He then wears those suits every single day at the office. Not some flashy Armani stuff, but classic British 3-piece suits with silk ties or bowties and shoes to match. Hands down the sharpest dressed man I've ever seen. I wouldn't mind doing the same as it would match my K10's a lot better but I simply can't be bothered. I just don't care enough about my appearence to put in the effort needed and a half-assed suit with badly polished shoes is almost worse than sneakers and jeans.

Back on track: I wonder if leather faceplates have been done yet... Perhaps a leather/brass combo for that steampunk feel!

Feb 18, 2014 at 10:07 PM Post #171 of 349
I think people are equally unaware of quality shoes though... Not only is the appearance completely different, how it feels when you wear it is night and day. 

The first picture is a bespoke pair of Gaziano & Girling, which is around $5-6000 and takes around a year to complete. The second and third is a Saint Crispin's ready to wear pair, which can also be made into a made to order for your feet at no extra cost and is around $1700.

Insanely expensive and only the wearer really knows its worth and quality... I should've stuck to headphones...

Really really considering a pair of K10 though... wish Noble had more sales than just black friday. Rush is $300 so while it's fair to the majority, those in haste get struck in the wallet again. T.T

Feb 19, 2014 at 7:29 AM Post #175 of 349
  I took the liberty of drawing a handy diagram to help you and others decide whether to wear cowboy boots or not:

That's a very helpful diagram.

I was, however, extremely relieved to see that no mention is made of crocodile skin boots, so I can continue to rock those during my daily job as a swimming pool attendant (I think they go well with my Speedos)

Feb 19, 2014 at 7:55 AM Post #176 of 349
So, Chord will be demonstrating the K10 alongside the Hugo?

I didn't realise the K10 could be made small enough for universal-fit, but I'm sure there will be plenty of eager listeners for it at the show.

Feb 19, 2014 at 8:38 AM Post #177 of 349
  I think people are equally unaware of quality shoes though... Not only is the appearance completely different, how it feels when you wear it is night and day. 

The first picture is a bespoke pair of Gaziano & Girling, which is around $5-6000 and takes around a year to complete. The second and third is a Saint Crispin's ready to wear pair, which can also be made into a made to order for your feet at no extra cost and is around $1700.

Insanely expensive and only the wearer really knows its worth and quality... I should've stuck to headphones...

Really really considering a pair of K10 though... wish Noble had more sales than just black friday. Rush is $300 so while it's fair to the majority, those in haste get struck in the wallet again. T.T

think you will understand that offering continuous discounts devalues the Brand and is unfair on Customers who pay the full price... that said on the odd occasion we will no doubt offer discounts via a 'Black Friday' event or the like.

The Team take enormous pride in making not only great sounding products but bringing our Customer's unparalleled craftsmanship & design... Customer's spend a lot of their hard earned cash on Noble CIEM/IEM's and we truly strive to make it a unique and a rewarding experience owning any of our products.

Feb 19, 2014 at 8:40 AM Post #178 of 349
  So, Chord will be demonstrating the K10 alongside the Hugo?

I didn't realise the K10 could be made small enough for universal-fit, but I'm sure there will be plenty of eager listeners for it at the show.

Chord are also taking the N6 along with the 8C & K-10...
bigsmile_face.gif

Feb 19, 2014 at 8:48 AM Post #179 of 349
Hi OK Guy,
I did notice you keep sprouting about Noble but I just realised you are now somehow linked or affiliated to them so I am wondering what that means for those in the UK who are interested in one of their products.

Feb 19, 2014 at 8:56 AM Post #180 of 349
  Hi OK Guy,
I did notice you keep sprouting about Noble but I just realised you are now somehow linked or affiliated to them so I am wondering what that means for those in the UK who are interested in one of their products.

I've been assisting Noble from time to time, and we felt it was best to carry the "MOT" status etc. so it was agreed that I should 'come out' so people would know I was affiliated to the Noble Team... basically it means I look after your needs and advise you, email me any questions via the website regarding purchase... feel free to ask general stuff in the thread.

Zen... you getting a ZX1?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back