[REVIEW]: Noble Audio Kaiser 10: 10-driver Custom-Fit In-Ear Monitor
Apr 12, 2014 at 2:56 AM Post #264 of 367

These are my new Wizard designed CIEMs. Unbelievable sounding, beats my Heir 8As hands down. The clarity of the vocals, the smoothness and intricacy of the instruments reproduced by these earphones is out of this world. All I can say is that listening through these is beyond amazing. They aren't too shabby looking either. Ha!

Apr 12, 2014 at 3:05 AM Post #265 of 367

These are my new Wizard designed CIEMs. Unbelievable sounding, beats my Heir 8As hands down. The clarity of the vocals, the smoothness and intricacy of the instruments reproduced by these earphones is out of this world. All I can say is that listening through these is beyond amazing. They aren't too shabby looking either. Ha!

Congratulations. I love the design. Very unique.

I have to agree about the K10 vs. the 8.A. It has been mentioned before that we are just Wizard "Fan Boys" and declare anything he does as amazing. When the 8.A came out, we said it was amazing. Then when the K10 arrived, now the 8.A is no longer any good, etc.

However, just like anything, the best is only the best until something better comes along. It's true in everything from computers, to cars, etc. 

Is the 8.A any worse that it was when we first heard it? No. But now that we know how much better things can get, then the 8.A is no longer the best. 

That's just progress. And thank God for progress and the Wizard.

Jun 30, 2014 at 12:25 PM Post #267 of 367

In commemoration of ye old Wizard’s 42nd nameday this July first, Noble is hosting a 24-hour sale beginning Monday, June 30th, at 11:59 pm Pacific Standard Time (PST).
 ​
All IEMs and CIEMs will be 20% off. Once it’s done, it’s done.

Jul 1, 2014 at 2:40 PM Post #268 of 367
What a nice chance to pick up a set of Noble CIEMs or IEMs.

I am still impressed with the Kaiser 10. The Noble 6 I've heard and the 4C which I have are also excellent. Some earphones I enjoy for a while and then lose interest in. These are different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back