REVIEW: JHC-A2 DAC/amp very interesting unique product
May 29, 2010 at 1:31 AM Post #31 of 41

Quote:
I think it was just a design choice in this case. They really advertise the range aspect of this device, and that would no longer be an option if the range was suddenly a lot less. Also, I've found that in my real world testing, many things can negatively affect the maximum range. If we were alreayd limited to a theoretical maximum of 50 meters with 24/96, we might see a real word minimum of 10 meters in some instances. Might as well build a hard wired unit in that case. I see your point though, but I think it would be a different unit in that case.

Yeah but why not implement a switch whereby one can jump between: 24/48, 24/48, & 24/96?
Each mode could highlight the theoretical maximum distance, & the manual would clarify that -depending on ones environment- even the maximum may be too far.

May 30, 2010 at 1:58 AM Post #32 of 41

Quote:
Yeah but why not impliment a switch whereby one can jump between: 24/48, 24/48, & 24/96?
Each mode could highlight the theoretical maximum distance, & the manual would clarify that -depending one ones environment- even the maximum may be too far.

Hey that's not a bad idea.....

May 30, 2010 at 2:09 PM Post #33 of 41
What do you think pcomliu, why not impliment this for JHC-A2's successor?
Along with: improved aesthetics/bq, compactness, & battery life....

You'd have a truly awesome piece of kit on the market!
Throw in a bit of decent marketing or a big customer, and you could really start to get traction!

May 30, 2010 at 8:46 PM Post #34 of 41
Because the RF bandwidth limitations, it is difficult to achieve 24/48, 24/96 switch. Other ideas to consider.2.4 frequency band can be done in two types, a: 16/48.b: 24/48. My company is the main energy release At 864 and 900MHz technology upgrading within this band. 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz application types are more Relatively poor market acceptance. I put into the company that the band began to decrease. Thank you!

May 31, 2010 at 9:00 PM Post #36 of 41
Sorry, Sorry, my English is poor.

My products are now unable to work in the 24/96 mode. Able to achieve 24/48. But 24/48 is applied in the 2.4GHz frequency band. Cost is relatively high, I need to see market performance, then decide whether to develop new products based on 2.4GHz frequency band.

Jun 1, 2010 at 1:27 AM Post #37 of 41

Quote:
Sorry, Sorry, my English is poor.

My products are now unable to work in the 24/96 mode. Able to achieve 24/48. But 24/48 is applied in the 2.4GHz frequency band. Cost is relatively high, I need to see market performance, then decide whether to develop new products based on 2.4GHz frequency band.

Don't worry your English is much better than my Mandarin! :wink:

I see what you mean now & it's perfectly understandable...
It would be crazy to design & release another product before you see the full results/impact of this one.

I wish you good luck with this product, and I hope it really starts to get traction in the market.
Maybe you should try licensing or selling it to a big consumer electronics company like Sony?

That would give you a lot of extra capital so you can focus on refining your 2.4Ghz dac/amp technology.
Just a thought....

Cheers

Jun 14, 2010 at 11:48 PM Post #39 of 41
@pcomliu
Can I get a response to this please.

Quote:
Don't worry your English is much better than my Mandarin! :wink:  
I see what you mean now & it's perfectly understandable...
It would be crazy to design & release another product before you see the full results/impact of this one.

I wish you good luck with this product, and I hope it really starts to get traction in the market.
Maybe you should try licensing or selling it to a big consumer electronics company like Sony?

That would give you a lot of extra capital so you can focus on refining your 2.4Ghz dac/amp technology.
Just a thought....

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back