Review: InEar StageDiver Series
Apr 2, 2016 at 9:59 AM Post #271 of 341
They are both nice iem that i ever heard heard.

But i like the ie800's soundstage and the instrument performance more than the sd4.

Also luckily i don't have any problem with the ear tips, it is very comfortable for my ears.

About the cable i use a iem clip to hold the splitter on my clothes so there wont be lots of noise when i'm walking.
Great ! Thx, have a fine weekend:blush::thumbsup_tone2:

Apr 24, 2016 at 12:43 AM Post #272 of 341
It would be good if you could drop a few lines on your impression on SD2/3 vs. IM04. Cheers

Apr 24, 2016 at 10:13 AM Post #273 of 341
I did never heared the SD3, only the 2 and 4. The 4 is more smooth than the 2 without losing any details. If your budget reach to get the 2, don't hesitate, the 4 costs almost the double but it is not double as good only different in approach, if you like a strictly neutral IEM the SD2 is the best even beyond it's price.

May 27, 2016 at 11:56 AM Post #275 of 341
That is a difficult one. Their high price does not only reflect quality, Made in Germany comes at a price, simply while their salary is way beyond the slavery labour of Asian countries. I think good sound remains good sound, for example the Sennheiser was first released in 2011, and today they are a classic while still populair. New models coming are way everyday , but are they better or worse, not easy to answer.

May 29, 2016 at 7:21 PM Post #279 of 341
honestly, i am really intrigued by the sound of the sd2(s) since i have been reading reviews and comments of members here back and forth. 
so far, what i found out is more prefer the sound of sd2s due to its balanced sound, not overwhelmed by bass. 
im really looking for mid centric iem. something hi end sounding... 

May 30, 2016 at 5:35 AM Post #280 of 341
honestly, i am really intrigued by the sound of the sd2(s) since i have been reading reviews and comments of members here back and forth. 
so far, what i found out is more prefer the sound of sd2s due to its balanced sound, not overwhelmed by bass. 
im really looking for mid centric iem. something hi end sounding... 
Than the SD2s is for you. The same technology you find in cheaper Asia made in ears to, so I guesd you have to decide yourself if made in Germany is worth the extra money. From my oen point of view I would say yes.

Aug 14, 2016 at 7:06 AM Post #283 of 341
When will you release a sd4 review? I am excited to hear your impressions! For me.. the sd4 might be endgame alrdy for a portabel iem. U
But ive yet to hear the 334 and se846
wink.gif

i had the SD2 for more than a year then upgraded to SD4s and thought it was also the endgame for me..
until i heard the 334 a year after..

the two have different tonality, SD4 being v-shaped while the 334 has a bit emphasis on the mids and has very smooth top...
i ended up selling my sd4 coz simply I cant take the spikes on top (paired with 901s w/ minibox gold card)...

but still nothing can beat the fit & isolation of StageDivers compared to other universal IEM's..

Aug 14, 2016 at 7:33 AM Post #284 of 341
Hmm, I find the top end just right coming from the diunu dn2000j and ie800. Thr sd4 treble feels much more refined and the overall sound isnt thin like them despite of the treble.
And i got sd4 for 500€ all new :wink:

But the 334 sounds like a serious piece of equipment to complient my sd4.. saving up the next 6 months asap :D

Aug 14, 2016 at 8:10 AM Post #285 of 341
i own the sd2s and the fitear tg334.
i find they compliment each other. :) one good for sleeping and one good for serious listening.
they both share the same sig - mid focused, but still they differ to each other generally.
yes, the inear stagediver iems are the best iem that fits any ear :) 
its like having a univeral in a custom form.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back