[Review] InEar SD-2, a $450 dual driver IEM worth every penny to my ears.
Nov 2, 2014 at 12:28 PM Post #83 of 164
  I'm from singapore which is like next to the equator haha. Where did you get the black cable by the way?

The SD2 uses standard double pin.
Try going to Stereo in Ion Orchard. They should have cables and if they don't its an awesome place.
If you want to save cash, you can go with Fiio.

Nov 2, 2014 at 7:47 PM Post #88 of 164
The cables that fit into the SD2 are very common, so really it's just a matter of finding a company you trust at a price you agree with.

Agreed, they are using the industrial standard 2 pin termination. Very easy to find, just a matter of whether you wish to buy a stock cable or upgrade cable.

I should go back and re-audition the SD series at connectit someday. Sound didn't wow me away before but the fit in my opinion is superior to every other UIEM I've tried. In fact they felt almost like customs in my ears.

Nov 2, 2014 at 8:02 PM Post #90 of 164
The sound is extremely different compared to my 425s so I'm still trying to get used to it. Listening to Kim Taeyeon's solo songs on it is just an experience 

I see. The only shure sounds I was fond of were the 215 (which I owned in the past) and the 846. Honestly found the rest not suited for me when I listen for a long time. Pity connectit doesn't open earlier than 11am:frowning2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back