[REVIEW] HiSound Audio’s Battleflag (Popo) / Crystal / PAA-1 Pro / Living
Jan 28, 2012 at 8:07 AM Post #16 of 38

Quote:

But my impression is exactly like this:

Perhaps it has something to do with my source not being 'weedy'? :) I can't turn my 3MOVE pass 9 o'clock with any of them so my impression is they don't really need that much amping, at least not compared to some of the more demanding IEM in my collection.

Jan 28, 2012 at 2:13 PM Post #17 of 38
Any chance you you trying the Hisoundaudio Live? It is $50 cheaper than the Living and has got another type of cable, but otherwise it seems to be the same. I'm curious if the Living and the Live sound the same or if you're just paying $50 extra for a nicer cable with the Living.

Jan 28, 2012 at 2:47 PM Post #18 of 38
Live and Living sound different, for me Living have bigger soundstage, more 3D and sound more detail, Live bass/mid have more quantity, vocal is more forward and a bit more warmth.
Sorry really don't know how to describe.

Jan 28, 2012 at 4:05 PM Post #19 of 38
finally Clieos!

i was waiting long for this reviews to show up.

you definetly have the Golden Crystal. the regular Crystal are by no means to be analytical. they are more like the shure 215 or even TD III
in the end i'm a bit sad that you didnt reviewed the Crystal, but on the other hand i'm surprised (and happy too) that you find the Golden ones close to the B2.

as for earbuds. well finally we see somthing new on the PK1 level, and putting them on top of your earbuds list, really calls my attention. (still i'm waiting for the Blox m2c review...)

again, thanks for this great review! kinda makes me regret not getting the Golden and Living while i could, but for now i'll give the Crystal (normal) their try

p/s , hope you dont mind me correcting you. you wrote 

1. HiSound Audio Living (A-05)
  2. HiSound Audio Popo (WS-08)

that should be (Golden ) Crystal , not Living

Jan 28, 2012 at 9:55 PM Post #21 of 38

Quote:
Any chance you you trying the Hisoundaudio Live? It is $50 cheaper than the Living and has got another type of cable, but otherwise it seems to be the same. I'm curious if the Living and the Live sound the same or if you're just paying $50 extra for a nicer cable with the Living.

If I have the chance, I'll like to review it. But for now, my attention is focused on how to finish up the stack of unfinished review I have in my hand before even imagine scheduling more review.

Quote:
btw, you didnt mention anything about fit , comfort and isolation

Yep, I guess I forgot about them because they aren't particularly remarkable in those are. Not bad, just nothing out of the ordinary. I guess you can say they are all pretty average - decent fit, decently comfortable and decently isolated. Nothing I'll complain about.

p/s will correct the typo ASAP.

Jan 30, 2012 at 9:49 AM Post #23 of 38

Quote:
Hi, ClieOS

How do you compare the soundstage(width and depth) and resolution of living to m2c and pk1?   Thanks.

Living's soundstage is transparent and open, PK1's soundstage is slightly more immersive, but overall still quite open. M2c's soundstage has good height, but not nearly as good in depth compared to the other two. Overall, on soundstage alone, I'll say I prefer Living > PK1 >> M2c.

Mar 10, 2012 at 10:36 AM Post #24 of 38
ClieOS, I assume those HiSound Crystal reviews talking about "BIG BASS" are the new versions, am I right?
Because from Joker's and your review, you both said it's more towards "analytical"

Mar 10, 2012 at 10:39 AM Post #25 of 38

Quote:
ClieOS, I assume those HiSound Crystal reviews talking about "BIG BASS" are the new versions, am I right?
Because from Joker's and your review, you both said it's more towards "analytical"

I guess it's Hisound Golden Crystal.

Mar 10, 2012 at 12:33 PM Post #26 of 38

Quote:

I would assume so, but there is no way for me to confirm it.

Mar 11, 2012 at 3:37 AM Post #28 of 38
Living is definitely a very good earbuds. I'll it is around RE252~RE262's level, but then again, I don't usually compare earbuds to IEM. Two difference beasts.

Mar 26, 2012 at 10:27 PM Post #30 of 38
does the paa1 pro has the same fit as the living?

Living has a slightly bigger diameter so PAA-1 Pro fits more comfortably for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back