[REVIEW] Future Sonics Atrio M5 with MG7 transducer
May 21, 2012 at 8:57 AM Post #76 of 93
I would say the Atrio MG7 is possibly the best Universal IEM i've owned for Prog House, Trance and Electronica. Certainly up there with the JVC HA-FX700.
I don't listen to Dubstep, sorry.

May 21, 2012 at 9:40 AM Post #78 of 93
Quote:
I would say the Atrio MG7 is possibly the best Universal IEM i've owned for Prog House, Trance and Electronica. Certainly up there with the JVC HA-FX700.
I don't listen to Dubstep, sorry.

I 2nd that, they are at the top of my list of IEM's that sound great with edm.  For dubstep and D&B they're even better because of the amazing sub-bass they have.

Nov 21, 2012 at 11:25 PM Post #81 of 93
I Just purchased these and i absolutely love them. They are the bassiest IEM i have ever heard but with quality :)

Thanks for the review

Jan 28, 2013 at 6:03 PM Post #82 of 93
Well that does it. enough research, pulled the trigger.
needless to say, extremely hyped about this purchase.

PS.
For any future potential buyers of these buds, use the CostProg50% discount code @ checkout, in case you did not already know. saves you a good chunk of money.

PPS. (just read the posting guidelines, did not see anythingabout posting discount codes & have seen people do it before so my apologies if i am not allowed to post discount codes)

Jan 30, 2013 at 6:50 PM Post #83 of 93
Which site is the code for? I need to get on this...been wanting these IEM's for a long time now..

Nov 12, 2013 at 11:12 AM Post #86 of 93
i was thinking bout buying pair of m5,   i am using DDM now, so i think it is not really necessary 
rolleyes.gif

Jan 18, 2015 at 1:19 AM Post #87 of 93
My dog chewed these to shreds really miss these

Jan 18, 2015 at 9:49 AM Post #89 of 93
The new model which replaces the Atrio should be out soon. If you can't wait, you can still buy an Atrio from futuresonics directly.

About time. They really have made anything new for awhile now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back