Review: Fischer Audio's DBA-02
Nov 30, 2010 at 6:10 PM Post #3,376 of 4,469
I didn't mean to annoy anybody, I just thought I'd ask Ethan my question directly on here since I haven't gotten a response to the email I sent yet. I guess a PM may have been a better way to ask it...

Nov 30, 2010 at 6:42 PM Post #3,377 of 4,469

Quote:
I didn't mean to annoy anybody, I just thought I'd ask Ethan my question directly on here since I haven't gotten a response to the email I sent yet. I guess a PM may have been a better way to ask it...

Nah, its fair enough but it turned into 3 pages of commentary about stock and shipping.  If PMs go unanswered I say post away.

Nov 30, 2010 at 6:51 PM Post #3,378 of 4,469
Fantastic!
At least I didn't miss any important discussions while I was away. 
wink_face.gif

Pages of "Where are my DBA's" are a very quick read. 
ksc75smile.gif

Lovin' my DBA's. First time flying with them. Worked very well. Good isolation, great sound.

Cheers.

Nov 30, 2010 at 10:02 PM Post #3,379 of 4,469
For anyone who's about to post such things, please keep in mind that I am a full time student with an additional second job and for the most part am running this single handedly. I'm not a massive retailer and I don't have staff working full time to answer emails and process orders. That will come as the business grows, and it's not very far off, but in the mean time, please do keep this in mind. That doesn't mean you shouldn't expect good CS, but with the intense demand in regards to the DBA, there's only so much I can do in the time I have and with the many duplicate questions, emails do get backlogged sometimes. I hope to train some staff soon, but in the meantime, please bear with me as we get these backorders all clear.

Nov 30, 2010 at 10:14 PM Post #3,380 of 4,469

Quote:
For anyone who's about to post such things, please keep in mind that I am a full time student with an additional second job and for the most part am running this single handedly. I'm not a massive retailer and I don't have staff working full time to answer emails and process orders. That will come as the business grows, and it's not very far off, but in the mean time, please do keep this in mind. That doesn't mean you shouldn't expect good CS, but with the intense demand in regards to the DBA, there's only so much I can do in the time I have and with the many duplicate questions, emails do get backlogged sometimes. I hope to train some staff soon, but in the meantime, please bear with me as we get these backorders all clear.

Just to let you know, we all greatly appreciate the effort you are putting into this.
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 30, 2010 at 10:15 PM Post #3,381 of 4,469
It's time to create a script that automatically detects when are you getting dba email that automatically generates a response that you dont know or a time range ;p

Nov 30, 2010 at 11:00 PM Post #3,382 of 4,469

Quote:
It's time to create a script that automatically detects when are you getting dba email that automatically generates a response that you dont know or a time range ;p

It should read, "Thank you for purchasing our Xin amp, we will be in touch!"  J/K Ethan.  
wink_face.gif

Dec 1, 2010 at 7:21 AM Post #3,383 of 4,469

Quote:

Kudos man, muchos kudos!
beerchug.gif

Dec 1, 2010 at 9:33 PM Post #3,387 of 4,469
I am still waiting on mine. D:

I guess I should expect them sometime this week though, since everyone is finally getting their nice share of DBA-02!
biggrin.gif

Dec 1, 2010 at 11:24 PM Post #3,388 of 4,469
Mine arrived today.  I'm not sure if its old news or not but mine came with all the expected accessories plus tri-flanges, two different colored silicone tips, pleather velcro pouch and a silicone cable management "thing".

I've heard various reports on which comply's are the perfect fit to these IEM's, T100 or P series?

Dec 2, 2010 at 5:26 AM Post #3,389 of 4,469
This thread has trends. First its a spate of "OMG THIS IS AWESOME", to "Where can I get this?", interrupted by periods of "Its available now! :O But I ordered them and I don't know if my order went through and I'm nervous and anxious as hell and please oh please somebody tell me if I'm going to get them" to "OMG YES ITS FINALLY HERE lets do a review because it is simply so good!", rinse and repeat as many times as there are new shipments of DBA's coming in from Fischer.

Dec 2, 2010 at 5:34 AM Post #3,390 of 4,469

Quote:
This thread has trends. First its a spate of "OMG THIS IS AWESOME", to "Where can I get this?", interrupted by periods of "Its available now! :O But I ordered them and I don't know if my order went through and I'm nervous and anxious as hell and please oh please somebody tell me if I'm going to get them" to "OMG YES ITS FINALLY HERE lets do a review because it is simply so good!", rinse and repeat as many times as there are new shipments of DBA's coming in from Fischer.

cool story, bro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back