Review: Fischer Audio's DBA-02
Oct 29, 2010 at 1:12 AM Post #2,986 of 4,469

Your right, thing is i just spent a ton of money on Pico slim, Sm3, and Em3 pro customs and getting ready to buy a stepdance. So funds are getting limited for the moment and i thought these would be a great choice for her. Seems like i might just have to torcher my bank account some more and just spring for another pair of Sm3's for her. It just seems impossible to get them. Thats all i read about these things SOLD OUT, SOLD OUT. Geez you would think they would have had a decent surplus to meet the demands of us audio junkys
blink.gif

Quote:
patience is key
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 30, 2010 at 4:44 PM Post #2,989 of 4,469
Quote:
Jackquelegs said:

I ordered from Bugden audio a few days ago...too bad it's out of stock!
confused_face%281%29.gif

Hmmmm. I sent my pair back for replacement a couple of weeks ago, and tracking shows that delivery was attempted last Tuesday and a card left to say where they could be picked up, but it seems they haven't been picked up yet. If they have no stock, I don't know how I'm supposed to get a replacement
frown.gif

I'm waiting for Ethan to get back to me about when he'll collect them from the post office. If they're not picked up soon they'll be returned to the UK.

Oct 30, 2010 at 4:46 PM Post #2,990 of 4,469
My order shipped yesterday. I received a confirmation email. It is possible that none of my emails got to GD.

Quote:
That's odd George. Normally when i email them i get a reply in about an hour or less. I placed my order around Friday (2 weeks ago) and my order was shipped on Monday.

Oct 30, 2010 at 11:37 PM Post #2,992 of 4,469

Quote:

Hmmmm. I sent my pair back for replacement a couple of weeks ago, and tracking shows that delivery was attempted last Tuesday and a card left to say where they could be picked up, but it seems they haven't been picked up yet. If they have no stock, I don't know how I'm supposed to get a replacement
frown.gif

I'm waiting for Ethan to get back to me about when he'll collect them from the post office. If they're not picked up soon they'll be returned to the UK.

Hopefully they get picked up soon. It's strange since I actually emailed them and got no response, now your case. Has anyone ordered from Bugden before?

Oct 31, 2010 at 12:20 AM Post #2,993 of 4,469

Quote:
Hopefully they get picked up soon. It's strange since I actually emailed them and got no response, now your case. Has anyone ordered from Bugden before?

Yes I got my Eternas from there, and I am now waiting for my DBA's to ship.
During the shipping process for my Eterna I emailed them to ask if they provide a tracking number, but I never received a reply.
So I think its likely they don't receive the emails 
confused_face(1).gif

Oct 31, 2010 at 12:39 AM Post #2,994 of 4,469
Quote:

I got mine from Ethan (Bugden Audio). He's usually fairly prompt, but he does have a regular full time job aside from his headphone store. The last time that people couldn't get a hold of him he was away on a weekend trip. I wouldn't sweat it unless it's been an unusually long wait for a response - in which case you could always try PMing him here if you can't reach him there.

Oct 31, 2010 at 2:36 AM Post #2,996 of 4,469
Thanks guys for the responses. Funny enough Bugden is a few hours drive from my place. I forsee myself ordering from them a lot in the future if Fischer keeps pushing out great stuff . Aside from that, I am extremely excited to see how these are

Oct 31, 2010 at 2:39 AM Post #2,997 of 4,469

Quote:
Thanks guys for the responses. Funny enough Bugden is a few hours drive from my place. I forsee myself ordering from them a lot in the future if Fischer keeps pushing out great stuff . Aside from that, I am extremely excited to see how these are

Fit!  Fit!  Fit!

Oct 31, 2010 at 7:27 AM Post #2,998 of 4,469
I didn't email Bugden Audio. I sent Ethan a couple of PM's a few days ago, but I've just sent an email as well in the hope he'll pick up my message at some point. I don't know how long Canada Post hold on to items before returning them to sender, but that's what I'm trying to avoid.

Quote:

Oct 31, 2010 at 8:18 AM Post #2,999 of 4,469
Hello guys :) i'm sorry to say but i've jumped ship. Traded my DBAs for SM3s.

The SM3s have a fuller, more textured bass, and oh-so-creamy mids, with an expansive soundstage to boot.
However, i really really miss the DBA's clarity. The SM3 has clarity no doubt, but not as good as the DBA's; sparkle sheen and such.

Had a great awesome time with the DBAs, and i love them in every single way, except for the leaking part.
Clarity and precision are its forte.

Thank you everyone, who has contributed and made me buy the DBAs. I still consider among the better armatures.
And yes, i still prefer them over the triple.fi and ck10 :)

If my wallet permits, i might get a dba again.
Perhaps, a tba, if it is ever made :)

Happy listening everyone!

Oct 31, 2010 at 9:28 AM Post #3,000 of 4,469

If my wallet permits, i might get a dba again.
Perhaps, a tba, if it is ever made :)

Ha! clever. I ordered the DBA-02. I hope it lives to the expectations I have for it. I like the TF10. I believe you. If these are better than the TF10, then they will certainly meet and exceed my expectations.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back