Review: Fischer Audio's DBA-02
Aug 25, 2010 at 9:51 AM Post #1,653 of 4,469
So finally we can have more than three impressions in a 111 page thread?
redface.gif

Aug 25, 2010 at 9:55 AM Post #1,654 of 4,469
i agree with ethans that the shipments of DBA has been a long one

and yes after 111 pages, it's back to the DBA reviews, not shipping anticipation. :)

TREOO has also released the information via Facebook.

let's hope that our wait is worth it and DBA will be a great audio investment for us all :)

Aug 25, 2010 at 10:14 AM Post #1,656 of 4,469
Aug 25, 2010 at 11:04 AM Post #1,657 of 4,469
Ethan - I sent you a pm the other week asking what details were for ordering these, but heard nothing back.  Are you still able to supply? If so, what is cost and is it possible to deliver to UK?

Quote:
Okay guys, enough pessimism.
They are shipping out tomorrow, I have the tracking number. I will get them either Friday or Monday.

I was going off Treoo's site about the customs delays, later I learned that was not the case. I guess that's just what they said because it was simple and made sense.

I learned the delays were at the factory with packing them into boxes.

All of that is over and I should see them this week.

There. Nightmare over!

Aug 25, 2010 at 11:16 AM Post #1,658 of 4,469

Quote:
All of that is over and I should see them this week.

There. Nightmare over!

Ethan.
Thanks for this update. Appreciate all you've done and for your continued patience and communication.

Speaking only for myself, of course... Nightmare? Not so much.
wink_face.gif

Concern was about as far into the 'negative' for me, but I already expressed that. The only actual impact for me is that I was not able to do a 3-way test with the SM3 and SE535. Otherwise, no seriously big deal.

Now once these are in my hands...
biggrin.gif

Cheers, and again, thanks for your commitment.

shane

Aug 25, 2010 at 11:37 AM Post #1,661 of 4,469
Aug 25, 2010 at 11:38 AM Post #1,662 of 4,469

Quote:

It will be great to hear more impressions. Then I can get rid of my fear that it hasn't just been 3-4 fanboys raving about them :D.

I know... once these babies are in our collective hands and ears there should be a rush of reviews!
Should be interesting.

shane

Aug 25, 2010 at 11:54 AM Post #1,663 of 4,469

Quote:

It will be great to hear more impressions. Then I can get rid of my fear that it hasn't just been 3-4 fanboys raving about them :D.

None of us DBA "fanboys" really care if you personally like the DBAs or not. Of course, I hope you do. But I think I can speak for LFF, Tony, and a few other owners who find them to be not only a steal price-wise but also comparable to (or better than) so-called top-tier IEMs. I also look forward to more impressions, but I am not kidding myself. Some are gonna hear what we fanboys hear, and some are not. Happens with every IEM on HF, bar none.

Aug 25, 2010 at 12:16 PM Post #1,665 of 4,469

Quote:
Is it a Russian mafia thing with passwords and secret meetings in vodka bars?

Tattoos... lots of tattoos and smoking. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back