Review: Final Audio Design Heaven VI
Feb 21, 2014 at 7:26 AM Post #93 of 272
I listend to a lot of single Balanced armature - some sounding good some bad, but they all had one in commin..
limited frequency response. Highs and lower bass kinda cut off.
Can't really believe all the praise without having listened to it.

Feb 23, 2014 at 2:40 PM Post #94 of 272
  I listend to a lot of single Balanced armature - some sounding good some bad, but they all had one in commin..
limited frequency response. Highs and lower bass kinda cut off.
Can't really believe all the praise without having listened to it.

So listen to it...

Mar 21, 2014 at 10:18 AM Post #96 of 272
As far as I know, the difference is only cosmetic. Have the copper one. If I had bought new pair I might have chosen the gold ones. Haven't heard the V, but if $400/350 is within you're budget, I would go for the VI. (From what I've read there is enough difference to justify the extra cost). 

Mar 21, 2014 at 6:26 PM Post #97 of 272
As far as I know, the difference is only cosmetic. Have the copper one. If I had bought new pair I might have chosen the gold ones. Haven't heard the V, but if $400/350 is within you're budget, I would go for the VI. (From what I've read there is enough difference to justify the extra cost). 
thanks. Will order soon. I was just curious as logically the iv should be an improved v, but they never mention the v, only perfectingvthe iv.....cant wait

Mar 24, 2014 at 7:18 AM Post #98 of 272
Is this somewhat suitable for light jogging or cycling around the city ?
I heard there is some cable noise , is it really apparent when using on the move ?
Thanks in advance for help :D !

Mar 24, 2014 at 9:15 AM Post #99 of 272
  Is this somewhat suitable for light jogging or cycling around the city ?
I heard there is some cable noise , is it really apparent when using on the move ?
Thanks in advance for help :D !

I don't think these are good for the exercise - they will keep falling out.

Mar 25, 2014 at 5:17 AM Post #101 of 272
Well .. it's sad , the search is on then. I have read dozens and dozens of reviews and threads about dozens of IEMs and finally thinking it must be this fabulous FAD VI then find out it isn't . That sucks
Are you sure it is that prone to fall out while wearing on the move ? I mostly wearing it casually cycling around city and light jogging for exercises ,not doing anything draining though . How is it if wearing over-ear ?
Cable noise is not cool but I don't mind it much unless it is so loud . I can overlook the noise from Nuforce NE-700x but if I have to re-insert it every couple of minutes I will really have to  find smt else .
Thanks all for your help !

Mar 25, 2014 at 7:31 AM Post #102 of 272
  Well .. it's sad , the search is on then. I have read dozens and dozens of reviews and threads about dozens of IEMs and finally thinking it must be this fabulous FAD VI then find out it isn't . That sucks
Are you sure it is that prone to fall out while wearing on the move ? I mostly wearing it casually cycling around city and light jogging for exercises ,not doing anything draining though . How is it if wearing over-ear ?
Cable noise is not cool but I don't mind it much unless it is so loud . I can overlook the noise from Nuforce NE-700x but if I have to re-insert it every couple of minutes I will really have to  find smt else .
Thanks all for your help !

Yeah, depending on your insertion depth, it will be tough to move around a lot with these.

Mar 26, 2014 at 12:22 AM Post #104 of 272
There's still some hope :)) maybe
I don't have much experience with IEMs to determine the size of my ear canal . Can you tell me ? If I put my point finger in my ear so that it fits ,I can measure the length from where the tip of my finger stay inside the canal to the outer rim of my ear (the part of your ear that is in font of your IEM) is about more than 1,6 cm . I think it is shallow , isn't it ?

Mar 29, 2014 at 5:32 PM Post #105 of 272
  There's still some hope :)) maybe
I don't have much experience with IEMs to determine the size of my ear canal . Can you tell me ? If I put my point finger in my ear so that it fits ,I can measure the length from where the tip of my finger stay inside the canal to the outer rim of my ear (the part of your ear that is in font of your IEM) is about more than 1,6 cm . I think it is shallow , isn't it ?

Depth might have some influence but the real issue is how wide your ear canals are. Mine are very (i.e. unusually) wide. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back