Review: Estron Linum BaX --- New IEM Cable for a New Age
Jul 15, 2016 at 5:53 AM Post #633 of 686

We will make sure the Linum Super BaX is available for testing at Canjam London :)

Hi, how tough is the bax/super baX is? I tend to use iem with detachable for sports and most cable at the connector joint or the jack joint tends to fail.
Where can i find them in singapore?

Jomoaudio is the official distro in Singapore. You can contact them in carousell or facebook.

Jul 15, 2016 at 8:18 AM Post #634 of 686

We will make sure the Linum Super BaX is available for testing at Canjam London :)

Hi, how tough is the bax/super baX is? I tend to use iem with detachable for sports and most cable at the connector joint or the jack joint tends to fail.
Where can i find them in singapore?

Been using 2pin and mmcx BaX and mmcx Super BaX for over a year with various IEMs/CIEMs, and it's tough as nails!  Mmcx connectors are probably among the best in the industry, 2pin connectors are tough (with recessed socket IEms, like UM Maestro, sometime I use needle nose pliers to pull them out), and I constantly pull on the cable - it can really take a lot of abuse.

Aug 4, 2016 at 4:24 AM Post #635 of 686
  I really liked the regular BaX aside from ergonomics. With the Super BaX my complaints with the cable look like they will be solved.

@Linum, will you have a booth at the coming Canjam London?

We know it is a fantastic event, and though we would really really like to be at CanJam in London, we will not be able to make it after all. Sorry. We are working hard on the final Super BaX and have decided we will rather come to you when we have the final version ready. We will keep you updated and wish you all a super fantastic Can Jam!

Cheers

Aug 8, 2016 at 7:14 AM Post #636 of 686
Just got my Linum Bax replacement. I wish they were a bit sturdier..

Just want to say that I was never a believer that cables can improve sound quality, but I can hear a clear difference between the Linum and my Westone stock cable. Bass is tighter and clarity is also improved. Sound is snappier if I may say. I wonder how the Super Bax sounds, I may get it in the future, but it's a bit expensive. We'll see. Thanks Linum.

Nov 9, 2016 at 3:12 AM Post #639 of 686
are these sturdy enough to use while sleeping? i sleep with headphones on most of the time and there will be times that i will roll over the cables... worried that that may damage these.

would appreciate some feedback.

Nov 9, 2016 at 6:52 AM Post #641 of 686
are these sturdy enough to use while sleeping? ​

The BaX cable is pretty strong and well built but tangles like hell, if that's a concern :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back