Review by Spekkio: Unique Melody Miracle
Dec 3, 2011 at 1:58 PM Post #46 of 49

Quote:
Any updates? I am very worried. Nice treble and clear soind signature was one of the reasons that I ordered them. Cannot believe that they sound muddy to some people.

The only way we're going to know what's definite is when we receive our own customs (or there actually turns out to be some sort of issue with these cases we've read about).

Dec 3, 2011 at 6:12 PM Post #49 of 49
its just so hard to say.. i really really dont think there is something wrong with my miracles, nor do i feel that the sound is due to a quality control issue.

bottom line, as of this moment i am leaning towards a simple preference, which is getting muddled by my constant eq changing,

..or that maybe I am having some kind of issue due to the way the iem fits in my ear, or the direction of the tubes into my ear, or something kind of like what the UM rep suggested, which i wouldnt say is UM's fault persay, more like simply something that happens on occasion and is probably impossible to anticipate. 

i'm just in a place right now where i need to take a break and start fresh.. my brain and ears have gotten a little cathartic from so much switching, around and i no longer feel i have an even baseline to work from...

and agian it is possible that some "burn in" or whatever you may call it is occurring as well.

on a side note, it is intriguing to me that the frequency plot that comes with the miracles, and the more generic plot that they advertise on their website for the miracles, is just not right..  if the sound of the IEM's matched that plot the highs would be absolutely ear bleeding harsh.    so this tells me one of two things - either they are actually supposed to sound like that, in which case boy is something different with mine (and i find this highly unlikely ..again.. ear bleeding highs would be absolutely intolerable), or their system for making thier chart is weird.    anyway.. thats another story..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back