[REVIEW] Brainwavz M2 - beyond gamma
May 29, 2010 at 10:54 AM Post #31 of 124
Looks like there was a short delay and MP4Nation should receive them on Monday.. Here's the post from Raz on the MP4Nation forums...

Quote:
They shipped from the factory, i expect them to arrive on Monday and ship out subsequently. Quite excited to getting all of them in

May 29, 2010 at 11:00 AM Post #32 of 124

Quote:
Looks like there was a short delay and MP4Nation should receive them on Monday.. Here's the post from Raz on the MP4Nation forums...

Quote:

Hmm, if you notice, it's stated as 'expect', not like 'I will have them by Monday for sure'. Not demeaning mp4nation, but if you know what happen to Sflo2, then you will know what I am getting at. Expect a delay on your part.

May 30, 2010 at 4:31 PM Post #33 of 124
Has anyone in US ordered from Mp4nation (specifically eastern US)? How long did it take to ship? Just asking because I am leaving for vacation in 2 weeks time so obviously that's not going to work if these take over 14 days to ship.

Jun 10, 2010 at 11:02 AM Post #34 of 124
So I decided to take my M2 to work as I let my Coppers burn in for a test. Been listening to these all morning and have to say these really do bring a smile to my face. They are not the best technical IEM's because they lack the detail of a Copper or other high end IEM but they just sound so nice! Everything is just smooth and rich with zero fatigue, I just get lost in the music.

Jun 10, 2010 at 9:14 PM Post #35 of 124

Quote:
So I decided to take my M2 to work as I let my Coppers burn in for a test. Been listening to these all morning and have to say these really do bring a smile to my face. They are not the best technical IEM's because they lack the detail of a Copper or other high end IEM but they just sound so nice! Everything is just smooth and rich with zero fatigue, I just get lost in the music.

Excellent dweaver. I have some on the way myself. I already have the M1's, and Iove the sound they produce.

Jun 10, 2010 at 10:25 PM Post #36 of 124

Quote:

Awesome.. Reading comments like this though makes waiting for my M2's even more painful... My pre-ordered M2's still haven't left Hong Kong after being shipped last week.. I'm starting to get impatient now waiting for them to arrive after reading posts like yours..  Thanks for your impressions..

Jun 10, 2010 at 11:23 PM Post #37 of 124
Wow seriously. Mine says leaving hong kong june 11th (tomorrow).... mp4nation reported these as having been mailed May 31. Apparently it takes 11 days to even leave the city. Looks like I am going to be buying another pair of headphones for my trip. I shouldn't have been a cheap b*****d and just ordered them off ebay.

Jun 17, 2010 at 2:18 PM Post #38 of 124
Received my M2 a few minutes ago. This is my first IEMs, not counting the basic Apple pairs. This day can not end quick enough so I can try them out. ClieOS, your reviews made buying my first pair really easy. Thank for all your hard work. I hope I like them. 

Jun 17, 2010 at 8:38 PM Post #39 of 124
I hope you like them, too, darren. They are a good first foray into IEMs and should serve you well. Six months from now you'll be looking at more expensive ones, but these you'll pass along to someone else.

Quote:
Received my M2 a few minutes ago. This is my first IEMs, not counting the basic Apple pairs. This day can not end quick enough so I can try them out. ClieOS, your reviews made buying my first pair really easy. Thank for all your hard work. I hope I like them. 

Jun 22, 2010 at 11:37 PM Post #40 of 124
I got my pair last week and i am really enjoying them, the sound is really good and i am impressed with the actual look and feel of these. The sound quality is better than i was hoping for, these are my first real earphones that i invested money on, i am used to just using stock earphones but after hearing my buddies shures i figured it was worth upgrading and experiencing the difference in using better quality earbuds.  I am really amazed how well i can make out details that i did not hear before with using these with my zen ez300.

Jun 23, 2010 at 12:16 AM Post #41 of 124
Well guys my M2's have a new home as I gave them to my brother as birthday present. I liked them enough I gave them to another budding hi-fi IEM listener. I am sure he will get great pleasure from them like I did as they will be his first decent headphone/IEM aisde from the ipod buds that came with his player. I figured since I have a couple higher end IEM's I primarily use there was no sense oin not spreading the joy around a bit. I'll get his feedback on them in a few days and see how he likes them.

Jun 23, 2010 at 8:12 AM Post #43 of 124
yes mine came loose recently as well. I was going to use a tiny spot of glue on each to hold it in place.

Jun 24, 2010 at 8:41 PM Post #45 of 124
My brother sent me an email thanking me for his gift. He is absolutely amazed at the sound quality of the M2 coming from stock buds.

These really are an excellent starter set for someone wanting to take the leap from stock or general low end (overpriced) garbage at brick and mortar stores. I would take these anyday over everything that is sold at Future Shop for under $100 and a few of the models priced over $100 (original Monster Turbine, Bose in Ear, and the low end UE Metro-fi models).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back