REVIEW: Audiotailor “Jade” Vacuum Tube Headphone Amplifier
Sep 7, 2010 at 6:45 AM Post #871 of 991
I'm about to order, just don't know what coupling cap to get (option)

MIT PPMFX or Infinite. Is it worth it over the stock? Which one is best?
Are the teflon sockets worth the 10$?

I'm taking the Neutrik jacks and the Alp volume pot for sure

thanks!

Nov 1, 2010 at 2:51 PM Post #873 of 991
Hello,

Is this product still supported and sold ? Audiotailor website is ... hem ... better not to talk about it.

My thoughts would be to use the Yang output for my HD650 and the Yin one for the RS2, which is why that product seems great to me, for that duality.
I have already a DV336 (With Mullard tubes I believe, not sure because I do not have it on hand) that I use with the Grado at a secondary location and occasionally. seems to be a good alternative. Going HDP would be a solution for the HD650 from what I understand, and DAC included, but I am concerned it might be a bit bright for the RS2 if it fits well the HD650.

Thank you !
Lionel

Nov 1, 2010 at 4:29 PM Post #874 of 991
This is still my primary Tube amp. I definitely use it with a low gain setting for my Grado sr225, and when I had them, it would definitely push my hd650s. Still a really great amp, imo.

Quote:
Hello,

Is this product still supported and sold ? Audiotailor website is ... hem ... better not to talk about it.

My thoughts would be to use the Yang output for my HD650 and the Yin one for the RS2, which is why that product seems great to me, for that duality.
I have already a DV336 (With Mullard tubes I believe, not sure because I do not have it on hand) that I use with the Grado at a secondary location and occasionally. seems to be a good alternative. Going HDP would be a solution for the HD650 from what I understand, and DAC included, but I am concerned it might be a bit bright for the RS2 if it fits well the HD650.

Thank you !
Lionel

Mar 10, 2011 at 8:57 PM Post #875 of 991
Hello,

I am new member at this fantastic forum 
beyersmile.png

This Audiotailor Jade Headphone amplifier seems to be a really good one. I spent a whole day reading this thread and i now feel that i need one also. When will the Jade A3 version with preamp out be released? I would like to use the Jade with headphones, small speakers (10watts / 4Ω) and also route the sound back to my computer so i can record the "warmer" sound. Would this be possible with the Jade A3 version?

Mar 26, 2011 at 4:47 PM Post #876 of 991

I am interested in the Jade Amp, but can't seem to figure out how to order it.  The Web site does not seem to offer the option to buy and seems to offer no contact info.  Can someone point me towards a vendor of some type?   Thanks.

Mar 26, 2011 at 5:34 PM Post #877 of 991

Quote:

I am interested in the Jade Amp, but can't seem to figure out how to order it.  The Web site does not seem to offer the option to buy and seems to offer no contact info.  Can someone point me towards a vendor of some type?   Thanks.

You should pm HZ_Joe, he's the Audiotailer seller: http://www.head-fi.org/user/hz_joe
Or mail sales@audiotailor.com

Good luck

Apr 6, 2011 at 8:23 PM Post #879 of 991
Joe

Is Jade A3 has been released as we speak?

Oct 7, 2011 at 5:20 PM Post #881 of 991
Good question - I have no idea.

Nov 3, 2011 at 5:28 PM Post #883 of 991
Just an FYI, I heard back from Joe and he still has a couple Jades available. Just email him if you are interested. It took him several weeks to get back to me so don't expect a quick reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back