Review and comparison of DUNU DN-1000, DN-2000, & JVC HA-FX850
Dec 31, 2014 at 1:57 AM Post #91 of 149
Does anyone have any recommendations for replacement ear tips? I quite like the colored silicone ones that come with the earphones, however, they tear too easily and get dirty quick. 

My recommendation for eartips are on my review. Alternative, you can various eartips from Lunashop or Amazon.

Dec 31, 2014 at 1:26 PM Post #92 of 149
My recommendation for eartips are on my review. Alternative, you can various eartips from Lunashop or Amazon.

Thank you for this great review, and for responding.

I searched the JVC EP-FX8M-B on Amazon.co.jp. It doesn't seem like I can ship them to the USA from there.

On ebay, the JVC EP-FX8M-B do not come up, the closest I cant find are the JVC EP-FX9M-B, I don't know how close they are to the ones you tested. It is listed as

Victor JVC EP-FX9M-B Spiral Dot Earpiece (Size M / 6 pcs)

Can you advise how to get the JVC EP-FX8M-B  in the USA?

Jan 1, 2015 at 12:01 AM Post #94 of 149
Jan 1, 2015 at 3:04 PM Post #95 of 149

Those are not Spiral Dots; those are the cheapo basic tips.  And 20 Euro ?  Seriously? That is about 500% mark up.   They are 4$ in japan, for that exact set.  You shoudl cancel and get Spiral Dots, or SpinFits  . . .  

Why should I buy the tip Spiral Dots?

The tip indicated from earfonia that at his advice improves the sound are the same that i have ordered and many many payed overpiced.

I couldn't find them in any other way shipped in Italy.

I even created an account to Amazon Jp. At the end of the purchase procedure I was shown the disabled ship in my country.

I don't know if the tip you mentioned improve sound on Dunu. I tried many tip including the Monster tip (very expensive but I had them already)

At moment i use the rinforced tip with silver ring.

Jan 2, 2015 at 12:47 AM Post #96 of 149
  Thank you for this great review, and for responding.

I searched the JVC EP-FX8M-B on Amazon.co.jp. It doesn't seem like I can ship them to the USA from there.

On ebay, the JVC EP-FX8M-B do not come up, the closest I cant find are the JVC EP-FX9M-B, I don't know how close they are to the ones you tested. It is listed as

Victor JVC EP-FX9M-B Spiral Dot Earpiece (Size M / 6 pcs)

I use Tenso to ship out from Japan:
http://www.tenso.com/en/

Register for free on Tenso, you will get a Japanese address. Use that address as the shipping address on Amazon Japan, or other online shop.

Register your final delivery address on Tenso. When Tenso receive the item, they will notify you and after you pay the shipping cost, they will deliver it to your address.

Jan 2, 2015 at 4:02 AM Post #97 of 149

The tip indicated from earfonia that at his advice improves the sound are the same that i have ordered and many many payed overpiced.

I even created an account to Amazon Jp. At the end of the purchase procedure I was shown the disabled ship in my country.

I don't know if the tip you mentioned improve sound on Dunu. I tried many tip including the Monster tip (very expensive but I had them already)

I thought you wanted Spiral Dots, based on your comment, "I hope they are those .".  
I just wanted to let you know that what you ordered are not `those`.  

d

Jan 2, 2015 at 4:04 AM Post #98 of 149

Register for free on Tenso, you will get a Japanese address. Use that address as the shipping address on Amazon Japan, or other online shop.

Register your final delivery address on Tenso. When Tenso receive the item, they will notify you and after you pay the shipping cost, they will deliver it to your address.

What kind of prices is Tenso charging for this service?  

Jan 2, 2015 at 4:23 AM Post #99 of 149
I thought you wanted Spiral Dots, based on your comment, "I hope they are those .".  

d

yeah thats the same way I interpreted too...and its NOT spiral dots......

Jan 2, 2015 at 4:43 AM Post #100 of 149

What kind of prices is Tenso charging for this service?  

The detail is on their website. But it is not really worth for single small and cheap item. I usually consolidate my items, and send a few items in one shipping, cheaper that way.
To Singapore from Japan, expected around $12-$15 for one small items. Not sure to US. The increment per item will be less if we have more items. It is more worth it when we make like over $100 of purchase.

Jan 2, 2015 at 10:02 AM Post #101 of 149
Originally Posted by exhibitO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Cut

I have ordered these

http://www.ebay.it/itm/121347861957?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

I hope they are those .
PS I asked the tracking expedition  for more $ 5  

I will not go into disquisitions language.

English is not my language.

I intended to indicate the link with the ability to get the tip indicated by earfonia

If they shipp in Italy, I think it's easy that they shipp even more so in the USA.

Those are not Spiral Dots; those are the cheapo basic tips.  And 20 Euro ?  Seriously? That is about 500% mark up.   They are 4$ in japan, for that exact set.  You shoudl cancel and get Spiral Dots, or SpinFits  . . .  

d

yeah thats the same way I interpreted too...and its NOT spiral dots......

Throughout the review are set out in more points the tip JVC EP-FX8.. as panacea for improving Dunu DN-1000.

I apologize if I do not understand or if I have explained myself badly.

BUT

The purpose was to indicate to @exhibitO a site at which to retrieve the tip recommended by @earfonia.
In the end  is not this the point of the speech?

I repeat me

I will not go into disquisitions language.

English is not my language.

I intended to indicate the link with the ability to get the tip indicated by earfonia.

IMHO the purpose of the speech is how to get the best performance from the DN-1000.

PS: @earfonia how do you think about traslucent black rinforced tips that i use at moment with DN-1000?

When they get to me the tip in question (JVC EP-FX8L-B) I will send my impressions.

Jan 2, 2015 at 10:31 AM Post #103 of 149
@joe it Ah ok gotcha........ oh come on,you dont have to apologize.....

Ah! Ok,  I'm sorry, I forgot to insert Smiley   ...
blink.gif

deadhorse.gif

atsmile.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back