Review: 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphone with In-line Microphone and Remote
Mar 7, 2017 at 1:38 AM Post #466 of 681
thanks for the tips tip I'll look it up. Parisian metro can be VERY noisy so I'm rocking the sony xba-3s today. I was indeed thinking about sending them back and import a pair of xba-40's as it seems all I'm doing is try to reproduce their performance without having the money for westons.

Mar 7, 2017 at 2:14 PM Post #469 of 681
I'm also hoping that they will send me their brand new triple driver on-ear full sized headphone for review. Will keep you posted.
hmm... never heard of these

Mar 9, 2017 at 1:41 PM Post #472 of 681
Just saw Amazon has a $15 coupon on the triples right now.   I realize they can be had cheaper at Costco but given Amazon's incredible return policy especially if you are a prime member and want to try them out risk free it is not a bad deal.  Coupled with the fact they have same day delivery on them if ordered before noon I believe. 

Mar 9, 2017 at 2:29 PM Post #473 of 681
Just saw Amazon has a $15 coupon on the triples right now.   I realize they can be had cheaper at Costco but given Amazon's incredible return policy especially if you are a prime member and want to try them out risk free it is not a bad deal.  Coupled with the fact they have same day delivery on them if ordered before noon I believe. 

How do you get the coupon?

Mar 9, 2017 at 5:31 PM Post #475 of 681
​Saw it on one of those deal sites.   Pretty sure the code is 15triple.  Not sure if links are allowed to be posted in these threads.  I simply clicked on the link and Amazon applied the discount.   good through March 15th it says.

Be careful, Amaxon has been sending out the wrong headphones. People (including me) have received white headphones in a small case. Look at review pictures of what the box should look like.

Even though I received the wrong item (as many others have), Amazon sent the correct item after I alerted them to the issue.

Mar 10, 2017 at 1:30 AM Post #477 of 681
Be careful, Amaxon has been sending out the wrong headphones. People (including me) have received white headphones in a small case. Look at review pictures of what the box should look like.

Even though I received the wrong item (as many others have), Amazon sent the correct item after I alerted them to the issue.

How is it possible to be careful?

Mar 10, 2017 at 1:36 AM Post #479 of 681
I have ordered 3 time 1More Triple's from Amazon and all were correct units. But I read those reviews about getting cheap IEMs instead of Triples, if it happens of course Amazon will fix it. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back