Review: 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphone with In-line Microphone and Remote
Jan 12, 2017 at 5:44 PM Post #196 of 681
I wish Costco Canada carried these 
frown.gif

Jan 12, 2017 at 9:40 PM Post #198 of 681
I've had mine now for only two and a half weeks but I'm liking them more and more.  Per my previous posting, I still find them to be extremely neutral.  No extreme bass or annoying shrill treble.  They really sound clear, clean and precise.  The music I hear sounds like I expect it to and I never find myself thinking "Hmmmm, that does not sound right."

The only problem I have is that they are not as good for going to sleep with the buds in your ear against a pillow.  They are just a bit too tall and the Sony MDREX10s I have are smaller and fit more comfortably.  Standing, sitting, walking though, the 1MORE IEMs are just fine.

I like these so much, I'll probably buy a second pair for when this pair falls apart or gets eaten by the cat.

The quad driver model might be good to but at double the cost, I doubt they'll be twice as good.  I'll have to wait for the review!

Kevin

Jan 12, 2017 at 10:31 PM Post #199 of 681
I've had mine for a couple of days now and I'm loving them. The one problem I have is the remote doesn't work on my Pioneer XDP-100 player. Works great on my iPhone. Anyone else have a problem with these and a android device.

Jan 13, 2017 at 10:50 AM Post #201 of 681
Deleted

Jan 13, 2017 at 3:13 PM Post #202 of 681

They arrived last night. Amount of bass does change if an amp is added. Nice departure from the Piston 3 sound enhancing the important mid-range. They have created IEMs which play all genres well.

Let's see how good they get after 100hrs of burn-in?

Jan 15, 2017 at 2:56 AM Post #205 of 681
oh yeah never thought to look at amazon.ca. They all seem to be the standard price of $150. Guess that's the best I can do. I keep thinking they're $100 earphones and at that price I think its a no brainer but at 150CDN? hmm... it gets trickier as I may have to see what else is comparable at that price range. I have never sampled these so can't make any sort of value judgement..maybe get it with a good return policy.
Thanks for the reply.

Jan 15, 2017 at 3:00 AM Post #206 of 681
oh yeah never thought to look at amazon.ca. They all seem to be the standard price of $150. Guess that's the best I can do. I keep thinking they're $100 earphones and at that price I think its a no brainer but at 150CDN? hmm... it gets trickier as I may have to see what else is comparable at that price range. I have never sampled these so can't make any sort of value judgement..maybe get it with a good return policy.
Thanks for the reply.

Well, who knows what value will come in the next few years? But to add fuel to the hype, the Triple Drivers sound better than most $100 IEMs and better than most $150 IEMs. So it should make the decision easy.

Jan 15, 2017 at 7:26 PM Post #207 of 681
Well, who knows what value will come in the next few years? But to add fuel to the hype, the Triple Drivers sound better than most $100 IEMs and better than most $150 IEMs. So it should make the decision easy.

Well, I think that's a literally true statement, but it can be a bit misleading. While yes, the 1More Triple does sound better than most of my $100 and $150 IEMs, it does not sound better than all of them. It's not a clear winner in terms of sound quality in those cases, and it tends to loose the battle of build quality against more expensive IEMs as well. 

Jan 16, 2017 at 5:04 AM Post #208 of 681
Well, I think that's a literally true statement, but it can be a bit misleading. While yes, the 1More Triple does sound better than most of my $100 and $150 IEMs, it does not sound better than all of them. It's not a clear winner in terms of sound quality in those cases, and it tends to loose the battle of build quality against more expensive IEMs as well. 

They are built well but not the very, very best. Still getting used to the super thin thin TPE cable with striated lines running length wise? Still this whole game is finding a sound signature that you like and goes along with the rest of your gear and genre of music taste?

If the IEM works out it can be worth more due to not having to search out more IEMs or spend time in a resale situation. That IS unless someone is chasing a sonic unicorn? HAHA

We all are to a point, here.

Jan 16, 2017 at 2:49 PM Post #209 of 681
Received mine right before the weekend. Very nice sounding and well worth the price of $59.99+tax from Costco.com. I did notice that in additional to the 'L' and 'R' markings there is a small rib at the base of the right monitor's stress relief that you can feel to tell which monitor is which. Not sure if this was mentioned, ignore if it was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back