Review: 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphone with In-line Microphone and Remote
Jan 27, 2017 at 11:10 AM Post #227 of 681
Am absolutely loving my Triples.  They just tick all the boxes for me - not too expensive (sure, the £100 price tag here in UK is a lot more than their US equivalent but hey), exquisite packaging, simple and simply beautiful design (love the metal housing), comfortable as anything (am just using the fitted silicone tips as they fit so remarkably well) and above all SOUND SUPERB.

Can't fault them. 

Jan 27, 2017 at 12:02 PM Post #228 of 681
  Hi moedawg140

Don't get me wrong, some albums were fine at 40. It's just my luck that some of my favourite albums seem to be mastered quite low and require more volume than other albums. Maybe there is some software that can permanently apply some gain to the FLAC files?

The 1More seems to need about a third more volume than the Fidue's, that's not a criticism, as I'm sure I could find something even harder to drive.

I wish the tips were more comfortable as then I could give them a proper try.

Regards

Darren

Foobar 2000 w/replay gain works for me on Google Nexus 6P. I push the gain until the earphones begin to show signs of distortion and then dial it back a bit.

Jan 27, 2017 at 4:53 PM Post #229 of 681
I got these this week after reading some of the reviews here and around the web.
I actually originally found out about them after CNET was talking about the 1More Quad-Driver coming out at the end of this month, either way my friend ordered them from CostCo for me since I only have BJ's.

Anyway onto the sound..... WOW is all I can say. I've never heard such fidelity before especially in classical/Jazz music.
The soundstage is incredible and gives you a 3D feeling as if you are there with the musicians, but I have to say that these really scale with a good DAC/AMP.

I tried them on my iPod touch 6G first and wasn't so impressed so I plugged them into my HTC 10 and I could immediately tell the difference between the two.
The mid is muddy with the iPod (same source: Spotify Extreme setting) and it doesn't seem to have enough power to make the bass come out much.
The HTC 10 sounds absolutely stunning.

I tested them against my Panasonic RP-TCM 125 (obviously cheaper but still good ratings), Wicked Audio Jawbreakers, Panasonic RP-HT360 & my wifes Bose IE2. They absolutely have a different sound than all of them especially in the mids.
The instrument separation is so very clear, you can hear every string on stringed instruments.
The notes are "crisp" and fast, there is no bleed.

In some songs with background noises I've never really heard before (or were too muffled) I've actually mistaken them for noises around my house because its THAT CLEAR.

Now I have bought a FiiO K1 (got here yesterday morning) and using Spotify w/ Equalify Pro really sounds great on my laptop (not as good as the HTC 10 but about 95%).

With that being said these are not really for low quality GoaPsytrance songs, many of them are mixed poorly and the midrange Bass "clap" makes me get a headache in an hour or so. Honestly my Wicked Audio "basshead" IEM's are better for those poorly mixed songs. But Electonica, well mixed "EDM" Future Trance and House sounds great.

I can tell you that I can instantly tell the difference between sources, and bitrates (setting spotify to a lower setting, or using Youtube as a source) and even DAC's. Between my laptop output, HTC 10 output and iPod 6G they are all clearly different with the same source.

After listening to them for about 20-30 hours (yes I've already listened that much since Tuesday) the Bass is more full than it was out of the box. Maybe the soundstage has expanded a bit too.

Jan 27, 2017 at 4:56 PM Post #230 of 681
I got these this week after reading some of the reviews here and around the web.
I actually originally found out about them after CNET was talking about the 1More Quad-Driver coming out at the end of this month, either way my friend ordered them from CostCo for me since I only have BJ's.

Anyway onto the sound..... WOW is all I can say. I've never heard such fidelity before especially in classical/Jazz music.
The soundstage is incredible and gives you a 3D feeling as if you are there with the musicians, but I have to say that these really scale with a good DAC/AMP.

I tried them on my iPod touch 6G first and wasn't so impressed so I plugged them into my HTC 10 and I could immediately tell the difference between the two.
The mid is muddy with the iPod (same source: Spotify Extreme setting) and it doesn't seem to have enough power to make the bass come out much.

The HTC 10 sounds absolutely stunning.

I tested them against my Panasonic RP-TCM 125 (obviously cheaper but still good ratings), Wicked Audio Jawbreakers, Panasonic RP-HT360 & my wifes Bose IE2. They absolutely have a different sound than all of them especially in the mids.
The instrument separation is so very clear, you can hear every string on stringed instruments.
The notes are "crisp" and fast, there is no bleed.

In some songs with background noises I've never really heard before (or were too muffled) I've actually mistaken them for noises around my house because its THAT CLEAR.

Now I have bought a FiiO K1 (got here yesterday morning) and using Spotify w/ Equalify Pro really sounds great on my laptop (not as good as the HTC 10 but about 95%).

With that being said these are not really for low quality GoaPsytrance songs, many of them are mixed poorly and the midrange Bass "clap" makes me get a headache in an hour or so. Honestly my Wicked Audio "basshead" IEM's are better for those poorly mixed songs. But Electonica, well mixed "EDM" Future Trance and House sounds great.

I can tell you that I can instantly tell the difference between sources, and bitrates (setting spotify to a lower setting, or using Youtube as a source) and even DAC's. Between my laptop output, HTC 10 output and iPod 6G they are all clearly different with the same source.

After listening to them for about 20-30 hours (yes I've already listened that much since Tuesday) the Bass is more full than it was out of the box. Maybe the soundstage has expanded a bit too.

Yeah, I am running my Triples from my HTC10 too and they are blowing me away.

Jan 27, 2017 at 5:52 PM Post #231 of 681
It really is magnificent!

I have Denon  & Bose House speakers aswell as Tuned Bose in both my Infiniti's and honestly they all sound like poo in comparison (obviously not apples to apples comparison) but the detail is breathtaking.

Jan 28, 2017 at 1:48 AM Post #232 of 681
It really is magnificent!

I have Denon  & Bose House speakers aswell as Tuned Bose in both my Infiniti's and honestly they all sound like poo in comparison (obviously not apples to apples comparison) but the detail is breathtaking.

Can I ask if you are using the Triples with any of the Boomsound settings on the HTC? I never use the Dolby option, just the 'personal audio profile' which I have tuned by listening to the frequencies. But I know some people prefer to use the phone with Boomsound off completely - while this sounds great, it does seem less powerful and a bit more boring than with it enabled.

Jan 28, 2017 at 3:33 AM Post #233 of 681
Can I ask if you are using the Triples with any of the Boomsound settings on the HTC? I never use the Dolby option, just the 'personal audio profile' which I have tuned by listening to the frequencies. But I know some people prefer to use the phone with Boomsound off completely - while this sounds great, it does seem less powerful and a bit more boring than with it enabled.

Its fully off with no personal audio profile set.
I don't use the phone to listen to music that often especially now that my main vehicle doesn't have an AUX port and I'm so busy using the phone for other things these days :/
But at nights when things are quiet I can get some listening time in on the 10.

Jan 28, 2017 at 6:47 AM Post #234 of 681
They do wake up to a little more power. I'm hearing small detail parts of songs I've never noticed before. Listening to CDs I have had since 2003 sound new.

Jan 29, 2017 at 6:03 PM Post #236 of 681
Has anyone compared these to the V-MODA ZN? Love the ZNs but I'm looking for a ZN sound with a fraction more clarity in the highs. Is this for me?

Jan 30, 2017 at 4:49 PM Post #237 of 681
Hii guys..
I bought 1more triple driver and I need new comply eartips for that
According to official website t-600 suits 1more but it has no wax guard. So.iam looking for tx-500 eartips and my question is, is it suitable for 1more triple driver?
Please clarify my question as I'm eager to buy comply eartips with wax guard because I don't want to any earwax on my earphones

Feb 5, 2017 at 12:47 PM Post #240 of 681
Does anyone knows if the control issue persists in the HTC 10??

I just received my triples from Costco ( gold color) an the control works perfectly with my HTC one m9 but I'm planning to get the HTC 10 and I want to know if the control works. I've read that the volumen up or down don't work properl in this model

Users who are viewing this thread

Back