Revelation Audio Lab (RAL) ... are they crooks?
Jan 18, 2008 at 12:08 AM Post #46 of 159
If by any chances, he shipped your order, will you accept it and forgive what have he done to you?

Jan 18, 2008 at 4:59 AM Post #47 of 159
Honestly speaking i would really prefer to get my money back after 13 months.

Anyway, to come greet with him, i would accept to get the cables too.

In both cases (money or cables) i would put (as well as my friend) the word "end" on this sad story.

But he doesn't even reply to my mails...so we are far from that positive perspective.

Regards,
Luciano

Jan 19, 2008 at 1:58 AM Post #48 of 159
I've dealt with Brad awhile back and from my experiences, he is honestly the last guy I thought would do something like this.

Customer service was top-notch and he was very friendly and prompt in his replies. I ordered a mini-mini from him and everything went smooth as could be.

I really hope everything works out.

Jan 19, 2008 at 1:44 PM Post #49 of 159
Quote:

Originally Posted by Audio Addict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just heard from Brad this morning and he indicated my order should be completed within 7 days. Hopefully this is a sign things are turning around for him.

I received a USPS Click and Ship notice so hopefully my recabled K701's will be here within the week.

I also received another email from Brad indicating he thought it would be here on Monday.

Jan 20, 2008 at 7:34 PM Post #50 of 159
I received the mini-mini cable and Walker Audio E-SST kit from Brad on Friday. It was packaged well and in great condition. The mini cable is beautiful and sounds great. Brad sent me an e-mail saying that he had shipped that portion of my order, and would complete and ship the Sennheiser cable and extension cable within the week. I will post an update when I receive those cables.

Jan 23, 2008 at 2:51 AM Post #52 of 159
Quote:

Originally Posted by Audio Addict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I received a USPS Click and Ship notice so hopefully my recabled K701's will be here within the week.

I also received another email from Brad indicating he thought it would be here on Monday.

I received my recabled K701s today and heard from another individual they had received theirs back as well.

Jan 23, 2008 at 1:55 PM Post #54 of 159
Quote:

Originally Posted by vcoheda /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i never doubted your veracity and am sorry about your substantial monetary loss. i also think the above post by zarathustra was in poor taste.

I merely said it was suspicious to me, I made no direct attacks on any particular new member's intentions, but I stand by what I said, I found it strange that a person's first posts on these forums would come as a complaint about a particular manufacturer, especially when those posts contain very bold statements about the integrity of a person who seems to be setting things right with customers he did work for. Broad sweeping statements like calling a person a con man and the like do not strike me as cries for help or sympathy.

In any case, I do offer apologies to anyone I may have offended, especially if you have started to participate on the forums in earnest.

Jan 24, 2008 at 2:56 PM Post #55 of 159
Any more updates?

Jan 24, 2008 at 8:08 PM Post #57 of 159
Quote:

Originally Posted by Acoustic Chef /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anyone know about this company that supposedly sells revelation audio...?

AV123

AV123 is Mark Schifter (ex of Audio Alchemy fame, and a HELL of a nice guy) and crew. BTW, the site is well worth checking out, and they are due to come out with a Headphone amp in the X-series electornics. Timeframe TBD, they've been running very late on product delivery on this series. First pieces probably due in Feb, but that's not the Headphone amp.

The Revelation Audio cables they sell are not the same, the "L" in RAL is for Lab's.

Feb 16, 2008 at 8:00 PM Post #58 of 159
I'm beginning to see a slew of posts from people who haven't received product from Brad Vojtech. I ordered a custom Parable umbilical power cord. No big deal really, it has a Neutrik on one end and a mini connector on the other to connect to a SB3. I was told the item would be sent to me by February 1st, after ordering it on January 14th. Its now February 16th, and even after several e-mails, phone calls, no answer. The cable costs $115.

Oh well...I guess I've been had
eek.gif
. Any advice?
frown.gif

Thanks,
Anand.

Feb 16, 2008 at 8:06 PM Post #59 of 159
Quote:

Originally Posted by nycavsr2000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm beginning to see a slew of posts from people who haven't received product from Brad Vojtech. I ordered a custom Parable umbilical power cord. No big deal really, it has a Neutrik on one end and a mini connector on the other to connect to a SB3. I was told the item would be sent to me by February 1st, after ordering it on January 14th. Its now February 16th, and even after several e-mails, phone calls, no answer. The cable costs $115.

Oh well...I guess I've been had
eek.gif
. Any advice?
frown.gif

Thanks,
Anand.

Dispute the charge with Paypal, yor bank or credit card company.

Feb 17, 2008 at 12:10 AM Post #60 of 159
he seemed to be getting back on track - not sure though. hopefully you will receive your cable or a response from him soon. if not, the above options are probably your best recourse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back