Reveal Plugins - DSP for Audeze Headphones.
Aug 1, 2021 at 12:25 PM Post #346 of 418
Yeah, good news, Audeze is fully committed to supporting their phones with the free EQ presets

Something got mixed up which is why the Embody plugin currently disables everything when it expires. I'm told the upcoming release which would be out in a matter of weeks now will correct this. After expiration only the aural maps should be disabled and the phone presets should still work.

We just have to hang on for a bit.
Thank you. That's good to know.

Aug 7, 2021 at 11:16 PM Post #347 of 418
@KMann hello, I am a Euclid owner and a Roon user. Hoping you can share if & when the Roon Reveal plugin will get updated to include the Euclid? Thanx

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2021 at 11:30 PM Post #349 of 418
Great to hear. Thank you.

Aug 30, 2021 at 8:43 AM Post #350 of 418
I am trying to run Reveal+ with Equalizer APO but I can't seem to load it, anyone knows how to solve this one?

1630327406705.png

It just says library does not contain needed functions

What does this mean?

Aug 30, 2021 at 10:51 AM Post #351 of 418
Audeze & Embody Team Up to Deliver Updated Reveal+ Virtual Studio, V2.1.0
Embody-Header-Master-Reveal210.png

Audeze, the leading audio technology brand and premium headphone manufacturer, today announces a significant update to their Reveal+ virtual studio plugin in partnership with personalized spatial audio leader Embody. The update introduces a variety of new features and enhancements including compatibility with Apple’s M1 chipset and Sonarworks. Reveal+ V2.1.0 is available for download now on Audezes website. This update is the latest in a continuous series of functionality and user experience improvements that Embody has been working on since the product originally launched in October 2020.

Key New Features:
  • Optimized for Apple M1 - With the Reveal+ 2.1.0 update, Apple M1 users can now enjoy a faster and more reliable spatial mixing experience with significantly decreased CPU usage. Enjoy all the benefits of running Reveal+ natively while monitoring your mixes in trusted studio environments.
  • Listen Where the Pros Mix - Experience well-treated room acoustics in your favorite media player. Reveal+ lets you listen to your high-res audio files inside professional sound studios with any Audeze headphones.
  • Adjustable Headphone EQ - Adjust the amount of headphone-preset to suit your listening needs, making Audeze Reveal+ fully compatible to work in tandem with Sonarworks SoundID Reference.

• Select between RMS and LUFS meters - Select between RMS and LUFS meters, and receive an instant visual indication on the main UI when the limiter is engaged.
Availability & Pricing:
  • Reveal+ is available for download at https://www.audeze.com/reveal
  • Lifetime License for Reveal+: $199
  • Special discount: $139 (SAVE 30% until Sep 15th, use REVEALM1 code at checkout)
  • Existing Reveal+ users: FREE upgrade
  • Reveal+ Producer bundles with LCD-X, LCD-XC, and LCD-MX4 Reference Headphones (SAVE $100 on Reveal+ with these bundles)
  • Free 14 day trial (no credit card required)
Learn more at www.audeze.com/reveal

Also, check out Audeze and Embody's videos on how to setup Reveal+:

Audeze Reveal+ Quick Start Guide
Audeze Reveal+ V2.1.0 New Features

For more information on the Audeze, follow Audeze on Twitter, “Like” us on Facebook, subscribe to Audeze on Youtube to see and hear video demonstrations of Audeze products, and visit the website at www.audeze.com.

For more information on Embody, follow Embody on Twitter and Instagram, “Like” us on Facebook. Subscribe to Embody on YouTube to see and hear more about Embody products, and visit our website at www.embody.co.

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2021 at 11:33 AM Post #353 of 418
Tried to update for use in Audirvana Studio but it keeps asking me to update the software. How do you update from the previous release?

[Edit] Audirvana Studio now crashes if this new version of Reveal is used.

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2021 at 12:12 PM Post #356 of 418
I am trying to run Reveal+ with Equalizer APO but I can't seem to load it, anyone knows how to solve this one?

It just says library does not contain needed functions

What does this mean?
Reveal+ does not support Equalizer APO. It is on our support list, which we might add in a future release.

Aug 30, 2021 at 1:18 PM Post #357 of 418
I think the Reveal plugin is now working in Audirvana Studio. I saw three files installed on my Mac as follows:

~/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/Reveal.component
~/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Reveal.vst
~/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST3/Reveal.vst3

All three files were dated 18 August 2021, so they must have overwritten the previous versions of those files.

Unfortunately, when I go to the configure the Reveal plugin inside Audirvana Studio, it tells me there's an updated version. How can this be? I might try to delete the Reveal.* files and try a fresh install.

Also, when LCD-X is selected as the headphones, is this for the 2021 version of the LCD-X?

Sep 13, 2021 at 7:10 PM Post #360 of 418
I wanted to offer a correction. 2.1.0 does not enable users to login after the trial expires without a fully activated license. KMann verified that Embody was hoping to get into this release but it will have to wait until the next update. Luckily it shouldn’t be too much longer.

I’ll post again once I ascertain with certainty that this function has been enabled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back