Resolved: Help wanted for insufficient privileges to comment in threads in selling
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2021 at 8:08 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Chimmy9278

100+ Head-Fier
Left the site a bit, came back after the update needing to buy a DAC from the selling section here, yet being a long time user here with multiple selling and buying experiences I am told that I don't have sufficient privileges to comment in those.

What does this mean? I know there is like this "new" auto bumping system in place but I am not seeing how that would obstruct me from commenting.

Staff members please help.

May 30, 2021 at 9:40 AM Post #4 of 4
Left the site a bit, came back after the update needing to buy a DAC from the selling section here, yet being a long time user here with multiple selling and buying experiences I am told that I don't have sufficient privileges to comment in those.

What does this mean? I know there is like this "new" auto bumping system in place but I am not seeing how that would obstruct me from commenting.

Staff members please help.

It sounds like you might be trying to post in the former For Sale forums, which have been discontinued. Your profile is setup to allow listings on Head-Fi Classifieds, which is the new area of the site for all For Sale and Want to Buy ads. If you are trying to comment on classifieds in our now-closed For Sale forums, then you will not be able to as that area of the site is no longer accepting new listings.

Here is a link to our Head-Fi Classifieds announcement thread, which can also be found on our homepage, at the top of every For Sale forum, and in our Feedback and Bug Reports forum.

Best Regards,
Brian
Head-Fi.org

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back