Released: Sleek Audio SA1 !!! *SA1 Discussion Thread*
Oct 29, 2009 at 6:29 PM Post #16 of 140
If they sound good AND stay in one piece (or have a low fail rate), yes, they could. I always liked the SA6 sound, but just got tired of the hassles. And yes, seemed aimed directly at the S4s, which I do own and like. But always room for more, or another, dynamic IEM at this price point.

Oct 29, 2009 at 6:37 PM Post #18 of 140
Quote:

Originally Posted by Junliang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am always on a look out for Sleek Audio's Website and Sleek Audio's Head Fi premium sponsor forum ;D

Then the avatar is well chosen!
biggrin.gif

Oct 29, 2009 at 6:57 PM Post #19 of 140
These have caught my interest. I've been considering picking up a pair of IEMs in the sub $100 range sometime in the near future. They look pretty solid (I like the screw on nozzle piece) and wood too.

I will be eagerly awaiting reviews in the middle of November.
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 30, 2009 at 2:53 AM Post #23 of 140
Quote:

Originally Posted by ClieOS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Finally a new SA model, nice!

Want to trying modding this ?
Haha
*Gonna try your mod for the Bass ports xD*

Oct 30, 2009 at 3:01 AM Post #24 of 140
Quote:

Originally Posted by jyle_t /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wonder if there'll be an iphone/mic version cable? I think you'd better do.

They are in the "unofficial market" currently.
The current version of the iphone cable is a J cord cable, which the sleek staff sees as an "unfinished" product. << Do think about why it has to be implement as a J cord cable.
This was their reply on the 25th of september
Quote:

Currently we do have iPhone cables but we're not that pleased with it. We are working on a new and improved version of it that we are hoping to release in the next coming months. You can purchase the current iPhone cable by contacting shelley@sleek-audio.com though if you don't want to wait.

Oct 30, 2009 at 6:30 PM Post #27 of 140
I was pretty tough on Sleek when their SA6s failed twice (and eventually a third time). So I think I owe it to them to try these out. I might even pre-order. Wonder what the return policy is, just in case? I'll have the check the Sleek site.

Oct 30, 2009 at 9:23 PM Post #30 of 140

Users who are viewing this thread

Back